• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want a FREE ASM #700? Play my Showcase Showdown game!

118 posts in this topic

Is it closest without going over ? Although highly unlikely isnt it possible to have 2 people equally close? Ill use the examples above, someone says 580 , someone says 582 and the total ends up 581. and noone says 581 .

Not trying to over your game . Great idea , I just want to make sure i understand before I add a bid.

Is it closest without going over ? Although highly unlikely isnt it possible to have 2 people equally close? Ill use the examples above, someone says 580 , someone says 582 and the total ends up 581. and noone says 581 .

Not trying to over your game . Great idea , I just want to make sure i understand before I add a bid.

it is closest w/o going over. says it clear as day in the OP.

What happens when its cloudy

Obviously the sun was in my eyes .

But what if someone says 521 and another one says 522, and it ends at 521.01? :o

But what if someone says 521 and another one says 522, and it ends at 521.01? :o

In my experience with gambling - under beats over. So, I would guess that $521 wins from $521.01 - $521.99, because that is still under $522.