• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed, thanks

18 posts in this topic

I hope I do this right.

:rulez:

1. No shamers or probies

2. :takeit: trumps everything, only exception is if i accept a PM, then timestamp rules.

3. shipping is 3.00 for up to 5 books, 4.00 up to 10, and there is only 10 books total for sale. THIS IS THE RATE FOR Media and First class,in a manilla envelope. I can ship 5 books in Priority ENVELOPE for 5.60, if you prefer a box a medium priority box can hold em all for 12.35. I will package all books to stand up to the stresses of your and mine and all in between postmen and women. So the shipping is your option.

4. i accept paypal, check or money order, and payment is expected within at least 7 days, if you are mailing payment, i dont have a problem waiting for the payment.

5. I hope thats all but i reserve the right to add more rules if i need to.

Now lets see if i can get these books scans loaded, and thanks to DR.X and vintagecomics for helping me learn how to do some things on these threads today.

up for sale is :

Hawkeye(2012) 1 and 2, both NM, a little indentation at the top of 1, could be pressed out. 30.00 for both.

Revival Set 1: issues 3,4,5,6 all NM, i wont say any better than 9.2-9.4 but you can see the scans. 15.00 for the run.

Revivial Set 2: Issues 3,4,6 all NM, same as the others around 9.2-9.4, but im trying to be conservative. 12.00 for em.

Revival Issue 4: a crease no color broken, all the way thru the book,on upper right, could probably be pressed out, but im sellin it as a reader copy. 2.00 bucks takes it.

My prices might be high, i been trying to research these books, but like it says, this is my first sales thread on here.

Scans to follow as fast as i can. thanks

Your scans look a touch dark/pixellated and are cropping off the images... not the end of the world, but worth checking the scanner settings before you do 20 more of them.

Good luck, welcome to the jungle!

Put a piece of black or colored paper behind the comics: this way the scans won’t get cropped.

Neatly written first sales thread. Welcome to the CGC boards from your friendly italian neighborhood. ;)

thanks for the advise, ill do that.