• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spidey #2 & resto thoughts

3 posts in this topic

Book is complete, cream/OW pages. Has Marvel chipping (MC), at top or perhaps fraying due to slight overhang, MC @ right side and bottom, a rather unfortunate large chip at the bottom FC under the Tinkerer story box, reading crease w/slight spine roll, otherwise flat, dog ear fold BLC.

More concerning though and maybe related to the spine roll is some of the interior pages, the first half of the book or so, stick out as you can see from pic of the back of the book. Additionally, there are green markings on the top of the book, (3rd pic, sorry for the blur) that should probably line up evenly, but do not. This doesn't display the consistancy of fanned pages of a spine roll I am familiar with. Staples are pretty clean, so I'm wondering if book was ever disassembled. (shrug) Doesn't look like any restoration work was done, seller claimed no resto and called it a 5.0. Would appreciate any thoughts on this. Sorry for the lenghty post, but from experience, details are important. Thank you in advance for any thoughts & feedback! My opinion is that as is, it's not a 5.0, maybe a half to full point lower.

asm2fc.jpg

asm2bc.jpg

asm2top.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us