• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Mask Comics

32 posts in this topic

Hey, we don't actually have 15 covers. 10 stores around the world got a cover with their logo on it, but the cover image is the same. After that we just have the Ron Wimberly and Chris Mitten covers (2), the C2E2 exclusive by Shaky Kane (3), and the super rare signed one (4). So I guess 5 total. It's a lot but we wanted to make sure that the stores that supported us in a big way got something cool for their customers.

Depends on who you ask.

For CGC grading purposes that would make the book come back a green label.

Green labels are often times referred to as GLODs, Green Label Of Death, because there is no resale value in it.

(GLODs are primarily associated with unwitnessed autographs)

I'm not quite sure. I went back to see if there were some left and when I tried to add one to the cart it just said "Sorry, but the requested quantity exceeds the remaining inventory."

Either way I'm glad I grabbed a few. The cover alone is worth it. Not to mention the 100 print run.

Now I just have to actually read it. Hope it's good.

Ok. Maybe it is gone. Shows out of stock now when a few mins ago it didn't. Glad I ordered a few a couple of days ago. I dig stuff that Matt Rosenberg and Patrick Kindlon have written so was on board when I heard they were writing this. Ordered my regular copies from DCB so I will be waiting tell the order shows up in the mail before I can read.

Yep, Can't wait to read this one! I haven't read anything by either writer. Got any recommendations? I only heard about this title/comic co. recently but when I saw the promo video I figured I'd give it a go.

With 2 gansta comics out in the same week I wonder which one I will like more. 12 Reasons or Chin Music. Hopefully both!