• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

229 posts in this topic

I've seen some dumb mess go down on this site before, but dear-little-weeping-baby-Jesus-in-a-Sean-Harmon-disguise, this is some of the most putrid. Cowardice, condescension, and utter stupidity all wrapped in one train wreck of a tortilla.

+1

I've seen some dumb mess go down on this site before, but dear-little-weeping-baby-Jesus-in-a-Sean-Harmon-disguise, this is some of the most putrid. Cowardice, condescension, and utter stupidity all wrapped in one train wreck of a tortilla.

+1

You sure you agree with that?

Get rid of the BOTB contests...

Show off your sketch in a thread about that specific title or start a thread showing it off.

Does a Internet badge really mean anything? I would hasten to say that a large majority of the winners are nowhere near being the best using the original thoughts on each contest which incorporated the rarity of the book, grade, creator, effort, cool factor etc. I keep reading about how it is the same group of people stacking the odds or pushing for their buddy etc. I gave up after watching the third offering when it was clear to me that it didn't matter what the book was, but who owned it. I think it was a Ghost Rider contest or something...

I think the BOTB was a great idea to start but not sure how many people really care beyond a select few. Now coupled with arguing and the Jaime thing an it sounds like an idea that should just be retired.

So, I guess this is WWOJJJD.

hm

Usually you have to pay double for that kind of blasphemy action, Cotton.