• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

229 posts in this topic

I needed to update my caf..... Just did.... So now can ninashinobu enter the romita?

We all know she's your wife and you both have a combined CAF. So no, as per rule 3 you must pick one sketch. You aren't fooling anyone. Don't make me invoke rule 11.

I DEMAND TO BE TAKEN AS AN INDIVIDUAL. HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE.

:rulez:

RULES #3

If you know of a sketch that you think is the best nominate it. One nomination per owner. Owner with multiple sketches nominated must pick only one sketch to be voted on.

AM I SUPPOSE TO STAND BACK AND BE TREAT WITH COMPLETE LACK OF RESPECT. WHAT YEAR ARE WE LIVING IN. I AM NOT OWNED BY MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RULES #3

If you know of a sketch that you think is the best nominate it. One nomination per owner. Owner with multiple sketches nominated must pick only one sketch to be voted on.

AM I SUPPOSE TO STAND BACK AND BE TREAT WITH COMPLETE LACK OF RESPECT. WHAT YEAR ARE WE LIVING IN. I AM NOT OWNED BY MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol actual since it was claimed by you 1st, I think the award would go to you. But you can share it with him if you like. (thumbs u

RULES #3

lol actual since it was claimed by you 1st, I think the award would go to you. But you can share it with him if you like. (thumbs u

OBVIOUSLY...you have missed the point ENTIRELY.

We are invoking rule 11. alpha - Please pick a new category. If you choose not to, we will leave it up to a public poll for the next category.

11) The winner decides the next category.

a) It can be something simple as Best of the Best %character% or %artist%; or something as complex as Best of the Best Blue Pants (character must be wearing blue pants lol ).

b) It can be as narrow or broad as the winner wants. Let your imagination run wild.

c) If it is so narrow that only one book can compete, the winner must pick a new category. If no new category can be picked, a new one will be selected based on a public poll.

We are invoking rule 11. alpha - Please pick a new category. If you choose not to, we will leave it up to a public poll for the next category.

a) It can be something simple as Best of the Best %character% or %artist%; or something as complex as Best of the Best Blue Pants (character must be wearing blue pants lol ).

b) It can be as narrow or broad as the winner wants. Let your imagination run wild.

c) If it is so narrow that only one book can compete, the winner must pick a new category. If no new category can be picked, a new one will be selected based on a public poll.

Can someone please explain to me, WHY THE HELL I am being completely Ignored.

Not to stir the pot, but if his wife has her own collection and he has his and they are both "legit" posters, why could she not enter her book and Alpha enter his? Being in a relationship with another collector should not exclude both of them from entering should it?

Sure I guess you can see it as a way of 'stacking the deck' but maybe a few more Firestars will come out of the woodwork...?

I know it will be hard to get decent challenges of obscure characters but to me, those can be just as neat as your Spidey's, Supes, Batman, etc and we may just see a gem or two we may not have seen otherwise...

...Now if someone will only post a sketch challenge for 'Sexy Agatha Harkness', I am so in...

:jokealert:

i played your game and did what you asked for...... Why the change??

The D is silent.

But seriously though, I don't know what's going on here, Fred and Jamie aren't the same person, so lets just let them have there fun

Can someone please explain to me, WHY THE HELL I am being completely Ignored.