• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Origin and Appearances only, Comic art, enjoy...

20 posts in this topic

Here is an extraordinary collection I have and still growing. All First Origin and Appearances only. All professionally painted to every detail. Framed using custom Comic Color outline framework and UV glass for extra protection. Someone had posted to show off your artwork, but I couldn't find it. Working on getting all moderns done for the other side of my wall. Enjoy Guys...

For the right price, who knows...?

image_zps2b683008.jpg

image_zps8982453b.jpg

image_zps8aa4bc00.jpg

image_zpsc484ed5f.jpg

I have a guy in California , I met him online ...He takes about Two Months to complete one painting, sometimes longer...So you can estimate how long I have been doing this.. I would rather not reveal his name as he is my source, sorry...

I have been trying to contact him because I wanna get started on some Moderns for the other side of my wall, but he hasn't responded. He got sick and took a break from his work , 6 months and no response, I hope he not Dead.

Thanks man, they really are, I struck Gold with this artist..I can't believe how I found him..He did these right out of his home..like I said I am attempting to contact him, he might be dead, I hope not, or he is big time ...I don't know ..

Not that I don't want to share, let me just say I paid for each painting and shipping, then took it to my art dealer in the city I work for framing and that was another cost, + the UV glass and special frame was extra, not cheap, but well worth it. I actually had a deal with the artist for 50, he only got 28 done for me...He took a break because he got sick, now I can't find him...I just finished emailing him again yesterday..Too be continued...

PS. Lets not take the fun away by telling prices...They are Priceless for comic Lovers...