• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

322 posts in this topic

Any word from 'Charles' on the limits (just curious)... ?

Charles Brownstien at the CBLDF, and nope I was surprised to hear from him this morning as its Sunday and a holiday weekend. I am maintaining the list until we see what the cutoff is.

well if for some reason 200 isn't approved (which I guess is possible) i'd scale back a couple of mine to add to those who might not get one.

Now that is awesome of you. Hopefully we can meet the need here and it wont come to that.

Charles Brownstien at the CBLDF, and nope I was surprised to hear from him this morning as its Sunday and a holiday weekend. I am maintaining the list until we see what the cutoff is.

Gotcha. I wasn't 'implying' anything from the "quotations" - just don't know Charlie, but think we could be friends lol

Shipping is exact. I will ship via USPS Priory.

Cost - $30

$10 for the book

$10 additional donation

$10 for my pickup fee

No Probies

Hello,

I am just curious, what it the $10 additional donation for?

thanks

Cost - $30

$10 for the book

$10 additional donation

$10 for my pickup fee

No Probies

Hello,

thanks

"Throughout its existence, the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund has carried out its mission to protect free speech in comics through the generous support of fans and professionals alike. At conventions, through benefit books and other fundraisers, the comics community has rallied behind the First Amendment. No media has a more enthusiastic base of support than comics, and the CBLDF is proud to play a part in protecting this vital American art form."

http://cbldf.myshopify.com/products/the-comic-book-legal-defense-fund

Gotcha. I wasn't 'implying' anything from the "quotations" - just don't know Charlie, but think we could be friends lol

No prob :D

Cost - $30

$10 for the book

$10 additional donation

$10 for my pickup fee

No Probies

Hello,

thanks

Towards the CBLDF

Yep for the CBLDF!

:takeit: 2 Raw copies please!

Should we PM you or will you PM us when you are ready?

You sir are on the wait list, I will send out invoices for the first 200 books tonight if I can get them all done. I will bill whoever else makes it in once I know my Max books.

We are at 320 copies as it stands with current posts.

Ouch, I was traveling all day and I missed this. If anyone feels like selling one once they have one, please pm me.

Until then.... :takeit: ss copy

Pending any available openings. Just want one for my collection.

But if I can get a raw unsigned, I'd be okay with that