• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

I think that also explains why that "western" comic Frank and Chris were working on is on hiatus: East of West hit the scene.

I'm not sure if I'm reading anything into the interview, but both Frank and Chris seem taken aback by their newfound 'fame' relating to the comic. Both seem surprised it has been so well received.

Nonetheless, it's good to see them getting some well deserved exposure.

Very cool video! Wish I could get that cover OA from issue 4. I don't even collect OA but I'd love to have that up on my wall. My other favorite OA from this book would have to be the ECCC cover which I remember someone on here having (owner if you're out there I'm jealous).

Thanks for the kind words, Larry.

Here's a swell 10/10 review from Newsarama. Definitely dropping a lot of mythology hints/reveals for those of you who want more "meat" in the book...lots more to still come.

http://www.newsarama.com/17878-best-shots-advance-reviews-five-ghosts-nowhere-men-more.html

Hey, hey, hey.. don't just give it all away. :P:grin:

Thanks for the kind words, Larry.

Here's a swell 10/10 review from Newsarama. Definitely dropping a lot of mythology hints/reveals for those of you who want more "meat" in the book...lots more to still come.

http://www.newsarama.com/17878-best-shots-advance-reviews-five-ghosts-nowhere-men-more.html

Review written by Forrest Helvie ("Mac Man") here on the boards. (thumbs u

Wow, so far #3 the best issue :)

Nicest cover, nicest art and story at the point where I really want to know what's next!

That splash page over 2 pages - amazing!!!

Thank you creators!

Even though I previously took a few pictures of these to post....I just got some high resolution scans of the OA I procured from the first issue & thought I'd share with the gang:

STAPLES_IMAGE_1opt_page_1.jpg

STAPLES_IMAGE_2opt_page_1.jpg

STAPLES_IMAGE_3opt_page_1.jpg