• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

For San Diego Comic-Con goers:

I'll be appearing at the Image Comics booth on Saturday & Sunday!

Saturday: 2-4

Sunday: 10-12

I'll also be at the Dark Horse booth on Saturday morning from 10-11.

I'll have a very special Five Ghosts exclusive with me at the Image signings! It's going to be limited to 50 copies...more details soon.

Will you have 25 for the 1st signing and 25 for the 2nd or will you sell the 50 until they are all gone(and potentially have none for the 2nd signing??) I only ask because this has moved to near the top of my list for the weekend and I am attempting to plan everything out.

I'm also gonna venture a guess that these will be limit 1 per person as well.

For San Diego Comic-Con goers:

I'll be appearing at the Image Comics booth on Saturday & Sunday!

Saturday: 2-4

Sunday: 10-12

I'll also be at the Dark Horse booth on Saturday morning from 10-11.

I'll have a very special Five Ghosts exclusive with me at the Image signings! It's going to be limited to 50 copies...more details soon.

That is very cool of you. Wish I could be there for this :)

A CGC Forum Variant? I like that idea lol

Frank: I read in these forums somewhere that for a birthday some uber rich character had a special printing done of Superman for his kids and for the partygoers.

It's become super-rare and highly sought after.

What would it take to do a variant of any Five Ghosts issue with let's say another run of 50?

Could we get a variant cover and get a special print if someone was bankrolling it?

Kind of what I was thinking.... :)

Watch people kill each other trying to scoop up one of the Willy Wonka Golden ticket CGC variants...ROFL!

Alright, I'll give you guys pictures when I have the books in hand, but what I'm going to be selling is actually A SET of variants. It is Five Ghosts #1-5, all with plain white covers with portraits of each ghost done by Mr. Chris Mooneyham. They all come together in a special envelope with an image printed on it. I'm selling this for $75--yes, a little pricey, but there will only be 50 ever made and I'm excited to post some pictures--they are beautiful.

Alright, I'll give you guys pictures when I have the books in hand, but what I'm going to be selling is actually A SET of variants. It is Five Ghosts #1-5, all with plain white covers with portraits of each ghost done by Mr. Chris Mooneyham. They all come together in a special envelope with an image printed on it. I'm selling this for $75--yes, a little pricey, but there will only be 50 ever made and I'm excited to post some pictures--they are beautiful.

Can I buy two sets without going to the show? :cloud9:

Can I buy two sets without going to the show? :cloud9:

That is a STEAL @ $75 - where do sign up? ;)

Man I wish I could be there to pick up one of those!

:takeit:

Also, just checked out that auction--

Chris WILL be selling more original art--and very soon! I'll keep you guys updated; he really just wanted to wait until we were done with the first arc and he could get everything archived.

Trust me when I say there are some pages in issue 5 that many are going to want to jump on :).

Also, just checked out that auction--

Chris WILL be selling more original art--and very soon! I'll keep you guys updated; he really just wanted to wait until we were done with the first arc and he could get everything archived.

Trust me when I say there are some pages in issue 5 that many are going to want to jump on :).

This is the BEST NEWS EVER!!! :whee:

Please do let us know ASAP when Chris is ready to sell. Looking forward to the opportunity!

Cheers!

I just got done with work and there is so much new news! :ohnoez:

Thanks for filling us in on everything Frank!

I'd love to see some other people's Five Ghosts collections. I will take some pictures of mine in the next couple of days when I'm back home. Also if you guys aren't following Frank on Twitter. DO IT! He's always got a ton of info and sneak peaks at upcoming releases. I'm currently just lurking because I don't have an account but I'll probably sign up soon just to follow Frank and Chris.

BTW, you guys like the new avatar? Just added it yesterday!

Edited by Machiavelli

:takeit: but I won't be at SDCC. :cry: