• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

10 sets here currently ungraded (and unsigned). Had 17 total but spread the love to ghostly fans that busted my chops. The rest are on lockdown for my dragonesque horde.

DRMindbender_zpsaa3adc7f.jpg

Muahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahaha.

I had NO idea you were putting these away... Sneaky bastid :P

I like to run incognito style. Since this am when I posted that....I've gotten 2 pms for sets or to break up sets. Who knows, maybe with enough arm twisting I'll let a few of the stash out for a playdate.

If there's one thing I learned from my short time on these boards: If 9.9s are out there, vikingreed wants them.

So true there is no comments right now because the PM's are flying. :roflmao:

So true there is no comments right now because the PM's are flying. :roflmao:

:shy:

QFT....I might not make it through the day with my horde intact. Some of you folks are truly tenacious.

Bart_9Weeks_10-27-09_001.jpg

We've been talking about these books for about a year if not longer. I remember not that long ago that this set was bringing $400-$600 graded. Sometimes it just takes a while for enough people to start reading before demand outweighs supply.

Well, I don't want to get everyone overly excited, but the plan is to do ANOTHER set for SDCC this year. We'll have 6 covers instead of 5.

Please let's not shower me with PMs trying to get them in advance :) I'll see what I can do to work something out...maybe we can make something exclusively for you guys, as your support has been awesome. I'll let you know!

Also, we are going to get some sketch covers (at last!) with issue 13. Should be just in time for NYCC.

Well, I don't want to get everyone overly excited, but the plan is to do ANOTHER set for SDCC this year. We'll have 6 covers instead of 5.

Please let's not shower me with PMs trying to get them in advance :) I'll see what I can do to work something out...maybe we can make something exclusively for you guys, as your support has been awesome. I'll let you know!

Also, we are going to get some sketch covers (at last!) with issue 13. Should be just in time for NYCC.

:whee:

:whee:

:acclaim:

:headbang:

I was just going to say it's not cool that sdcc gets the set's Nycc wants some.

This thread is the single most important reason why that set just sold on the sales forum today.

it was listed there for weeks if not months, you guys start talking about it and swoosh, it's sold.

LMAO!!!! Cause the entire CGC board is filled with savage animals ready to pick clean the next comic carcass they find.