• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Detective 187 CGC 3.0 Rare Two-Face cover; Priced to move

8 posts in this topic

Simple rules:

1) Have fun and comment often.

2) :takeit: over PMs.

3) Shipping is included within the US. International, please PM first.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal, check or money order.

5) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

Two books I'm going to list today. These were just graded and shipped today. Should be here on Wednesday. Can do the ":takeit: pending scan" if you wish.

The books (both have been seen by Joey):

Detective Comics 187 CGC 3.0 OW/W (note: 2 pieces of tape on interior cover) $600

-not much data as there are only 20 copies on the census; best looking 3.0 as both Joey and I were surprised it got a 3.0

Showcase 22 CGC 3.0 C/OW $825 SOLD

-there is a small piece missing from the lower left front cover. looks better than the grade

Tec 187 is extremely difficult especially in 5.0 +. Cool, tough/dark, two face clock cover. I picked up a copy last year :)

Yes. Was shocked to say the least it got a 3.0. I thought it was a 4.0 min.

The highest is a 7.5. I'll entertain offers as well.

if it has 4.0 appeal and has an upgrade chance, you should get your price :). I read once, that amazingly, this book had been the hardest to obtain in the whole Tec run..kinda hard to believe as you would auto think a few Pre Bats, 28 would top the list. I've learned that the early fifties DCs are often times much tougher than pure GA era books.

Tec 187 is extremely difficult especially in 5.0 +. Cool, tough/dark, two face clock cover. I picked up a copy last year :)

Yes. Was shocked to say the least it got a 3.0. I thought it was a 4.0 min.

The highest is a 7.5. I'll entertain offers as well.

if it has 4.0 appeal and has an upgrade chance, you should get your price :). I read once, that amazingly, this book had been the hardest to obtain in the whole Tec run..kinda hard to believe as you would auto think a few Pre Bats, 28 would top the list. I've learned that the early fifties DCs are often times much tougher than pure GA era books.

+1 Agreed (thumbs u