• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

apologizes and explanations

2,367 posts in this topic

OK, first of all if i have made anyone mad at me, i do sincerly apologize.

I try my best to treat folks the way i want to be treated.

All i wanted to post was the fact that, me, a person who cant stand deer hunting(cause i couldnt shoot a deer), a person who tries to be the best neighbor in this town to anyone who needs help, went out and spent 300 bucks on a gun instead of buying comics with that money.

It shocked my mom, it about put my dad into a coma, he has tried to give me guns in the past and i wouldnt take them.

i never meant to set anyone against anyone, i am a animal lover, we have 10 cats and a big dog, and im not sure i could shoot a coyote unless it was the only option i had to save someone or one of my pets.

you not gonna catch me deer huntin, or turkey huntin, but you will find me on the lake as often as i can get there with my fishin rod.

one more thing, to clarify things, like i said im 6'4 pushin 400 lbs. i can deadlift a little more than 500lbs, i can bench a little bit more than i weigh, i personally dont think that stating this is bragging, because i know alot of folks who beat me consistently in arm wrestling who have never lifted one single pound in a gym. A man my size should be able to press about 400 lbs, because to hold up you back, at that weight, it must be strong. and if you are about my size and cant bench that, remember i get up at 5 every morning, and work out with my brother. and i have been doing that for a long time now.

personally i think i should be pressing alot more, but i seem to have maxed out where i am.

now this post has very little to do with comic books, but i hope ive sat the record strait.

I cant spell, im an animal lover, and im about average strength for a man my size.

If i have offended anyone with any of my post, i do apologize.

p.s. i never had a post thread closed before. i dont know if i should be proud or dicoraged(i know that aint spelled right)

take care yall and if you ever get to bulls gap, just ask anyone where tiny lives and stop by.

All i wanted to post was the fact that, me, a person who cant stand deer hunting(cause i couldnt shoot a deer), a person who tries to be the best neighbor in this town to anyone who needs help, went out and spent 300 bucks on a gun instead of buying comics with that money.

It shocked my mom, it about put my dad into a coma, he has tried to give me guns in the past and i wouldnt take them.

i never meant to set anyone against anyone, i am a animal lover, we have 10 cats and a big dog, and im not sure i could shoot a coyote unless it was the only option i had to save someone or one of my pets.

you not gonna catch me deer huntin, or turkey huntin, but you will find me on the lake as often as i can get there with my fishin rod.

one more thing, to clarify things, like i said im 6'4 pushin 400 lbs. i can deadlift a little more than 500lbs, i can bench a little bit more than i weigh, i personally dont think that stating this is bragging, because i know alot of folks who beat me consistently in arm wrestling who have never lifted one single pound in a gym. A man my size should be able to press about 400 lbs, because to hold up you back, at that weight, it must be strong. and if you are about my size and cant bench that, remember i get up at 5 every morning, and work out with my brother. and i have been doing that for a long time now.

personally i think i should be pressing alot more, but i seem to have maxed out where i am.

now this post has very little to do with comic books, but i hope ive sat the record strait.

I cant spell, im an animal lover, and im about average strength for a man my size.

p.s. i never had a post thread closed before. i dont know if i should be proud or dicoraged(i know that aint spelled right)

take care yall and if you ever get to bulls gap, just ask anyone where tiny lives and stop by.

I don't think anyone's really mad at you, and you didn't make trollrobot into whatever the hell he is, so that's not on you.

Don't think, meat. You can only hurt the ballclub. :foryou:

The thread being locked wasn't because of you. It was North Dakota's fault.

Tiny is awesome in my book, even if he roots for the wrong race car drivers. (thumbs u

so as a Stewart fan, and since Stewart owns Danica's car, are you happy she got the pole or not?

Tiny is awesome in my book, even if he roots for the wrong race car drivers. (thumbs u

so as a Stewart fan, and since Stewart owns Danica's car, are you happy she got the pole or not?

Abso. More sponsorship cash for Stewart-Haas, dude!

I'd also like to say to everyone...If I've ever personally offended any of you, please feel free to kiss my . hm

Would that be the end that takes a dump or the end that talks? Oh, wait, that still wouldn't answer the question. hm