• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

apologizes and explanations

2,367 posts in this topic

:grin:

I think it was closed because some dude brought up politics and religion.

Animal lovers rule...just be careful about posting about hot button issues and you will be OK.

I'm guessing it was locked due to numbnuts posting this

I may be dumb in a lot of areas, but science is on my side, so I think you're the dummy here. If you can't give up a hamburger over the the environment, health and life of another animal than it's probably a good thing that you'll die sooner.

It may be me but wishing death upon someone that disagrees with you is a bit much.

I'd also like to say to everyone...If I've ever personally offended any of you, please feel free to kiss my . hm

Would that be the end that takes a dump or the end that talks? Oh, wait, that still wouldn't answer the question. hm

Depending on what I've had for lunch, both ends can "talk." :applause:

:grin:

I think it was closed because some dude brought up politics and religion.

Animal lovers rule...just be careful about posting about hot button issues and you will be OK.

I'm guessing it was locked due to numbnuts posting this

I may be dumb in a lot of areas, but science is on my side, so I think you're the dummy here. If you can't give up a hamburger over the the environment, health and life of another animal than it's probably a good thing that you'll die sooner.

It may be me but wishing death upon someone that disagrees with you is a bit much.

Hopefully he'll re-emerge right here in this 'un.

I think everyone should start every post with their height, weight and deadlift stats.

I think everyone should start every post with their height, weight and deadlift stats.

:roflmao:

ok that one made me chuckle, as a result i gotta put the sofa back on its bricks.

(shrug)

I'm 5'11", 185lbs and can deadlift 280lbs. I'm not bragging, mind you. When your p-nis is as big as mine, you need a strong back to get off the toilet, mow the lawn, make a ham sandwich, etc...