• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

apologizes and explanations

2,367 posts in this topic

me, a person who cant stand deer hunting(cause i couldnt shoot a deer)

I'm an animal lover, too. I love cows, deer and elk. They are tasty.

I couldn't shoot a deer either. Most likely because of my eyesight. So I have my wife do it, and we've got a freezer full of deer and elk. It's gooooooooooooooooood.

burgerofdeath.jpg

6 ft 2, 200lbs, dead lift is 215, bench is 275 and that was 20 years ago.... lol

I haven't done a dead lift since 24 years old

I don't want to alarm you, but it may be a little less now. :baiting:

I may be dumb in a lot of areas, but science is on my side, so I think you're the dummy here. If you can't give up a hamburger over the the environment, health and life of another animal than it's probably a good thing that you'll die sooner.

PETA will try to defend their actions when they dump red paint on older or smaller women wearing fur. You know why they don't go after guys wearing leather jackets or leather shoes?

Because some of those guys would grab the PETA guy and throw him into the path of a city bus.

Just saying...

I think my grandfather said it best, "There is an old Italian saying, sometimes people fall UP the stairs."

I think everyone should start every post with their height, weight and deadlift stats.
6'6", 178lbs, 63lbs (that's what my dog weighs) lol

You're very tall, but you may need a sandwich or four.

I'd also like to say to everyone...If I've ever personally offended any of you, please feel free to kiss my . hm

Real men don't apologize.

6 foot 3. Weigh 238 pounds. Deadlift 528 pounds. But it will be 550 pounds by May or you may all tie me to a tree and whip me with branches and such. (Pants required)

how are you managing to hold onto the bar? ive tried 550 many times, but i cant keep my hands clasp together.

and congrats.

:applause:

By the by, I am making these stupid North Dakota jokes until somebody laughs at one of them.

I'm laughing. Right here. I can feel it, right here.