• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk 2-6 club

45 posts in this topic

So do you need any single book in that run (excepting #1) to be in the club? Or do you envision sets of #2-6 being needed for membership?

Any book from 2-6 would do.

OBOY! I'm a member 4 times over! (still need the 1 & the 3)

I saw a #5 floating and going down in water today in a dumb comics movie. It was weird, about two comics stores, small, bad people, and a few glimpses near the end that looked like real comics, SA and GA. They showed an ASM 1, open laying on top of a box of comics, maybe a 4.0, and a rough Avengers 4 being read. Near the end was a scene of most of them in the back of a pickup crashing into a pond. A bunch were shown floating(all face up) for a couple of seconds, only the Hulk was easy for me to spot. I think it was #5, I'm not too familiar with them. I'd hope that they were all fakes, nothing was shown in any close ups or detail.