• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #12 NM

53 posts in this topic

I haven't seen the book in person as of yet but, you can trust Dan only buys quality, date stamps, bad pq, off centering just won't cut it for him. You can bet it's one of the nicest FF#12's you'll see or purchase! It'll be the highlight of anyone's collection!

It's close...the eye appeal really helps.

.....I would like to point out something here. Not only does this book have great eye appeal, but it also has the full CCA stamp.....this is VERY uncommon for this book, especially in this grade. The White Mountain is the only other HG copy I know of..... GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.....I would like to point out something here. Not only does this book have great eye appeal, but it also has the full CCA stamp.....this is VERY uncommon for this book, especially in this grade. The White Mountain is the only other HG copy I know of..... GOD BLESS.....

yep, that CCA stamp is commonly cut off along with the the "12 Mar" box ---a pet peeve of mine--this copy has a very nice edge cut :)

yep, that CCA stamp is commonly cut off along with the the "12 Mar" box ---a pet peeve of mine--this copy has a very nice edge cut :)

....I've always attached a premium to it. With this book looking like an undergraded 9.6 candidate, it may very well be the nicest copy in the world. GOD BLESS...

Hi all --

Thanks again for the nice words! No way have I found a better copy...am looking to perhaps downgrade to help pay for a #4, #5, and #8 this spring.

I hope to have a back cover scan soon...there's a light dust shadow along the top of the back of the book (but not on the front).

Apart from that, it's probably in the top 3-4 copies out there in terms of freshness and eye appeal. Page quality is also TOPS according to the previous owner -- super white, as in untouched.

So while I don't think it's the finest copy in existence, it's definitely a 9.5 kind of book. :applause:)

Dan

Hi all --

Thanks again for the nice words! No way have I found a better copy...am looking to perhaps downgrade to help pay for a #4, #5, and #8 this spring.

I hope to have a back cover scan soon...there's a light dust shadow along the top of the back of the book (but not on the front).

Apart from that, it's probably in the top 3-4 copies out there in terms of freshness and eye appeal. Page quality is also TOPS according to the previous owner -- super white, as in untouched.

So while I don't think it's the finest copy in existence, it's definitely a 9.5 kind of book. :applause:)

Dan

.....wait a rock and a hard place scenario.....I love FF 8 but would never sacrifice a 12 for it......I'd probably only let it go for a 5. I'm really surprised it hasn't moved yet...... GOD BLESS...

Hi all --

Dan

.....wait a rock and a hard place scenario.....I love FF 8 but would never sacrifice a 12 for it......I'd probably only let it go for a 5. I'm really surprised it hasn't moved yet...... GOD BLESS...

Well it's not like just most people have 26K to buy a funny book at any given moment...

Hi again!

Sorry for the delay on this, but here's a pic of the back cover. Slight dust shadow at top (looks worse in the pic...I didn't even notice it the first two times I examined the book) and a tiny indent in the middle of the left edge. No writing, etc., and edges are razor sharp.

PM with questions, offers, funny stories, etc...

Dan

FF12back_zps7123d5f3.jpg

Hi again --

Thanks to all the interested parties on the #12...no sale yet, but offers still welcome.

Here's another book for sale -- FF #20 in 9.6 (white) from the East Lansing Collection. Save yourself four thousand dollars from the one on Metro's site while you're at it.

Superb color and registration. 1st Molecule Man.

$5500, offers welcome.

Thanks,

Dan

FF20.jpg