• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #12 NM

53 posts in this topic

Hi all!

All the rules apply here (i.e. no deadbeats) as I look to pay for some other early FF's in the hopper this spring.

FOR SALE: Fantastic Four #12 (CGC 9.4 NM -- White Pages -- 1st Hulk x-over)

INFO: Superb color strike and gloss; has a new, fresh feel to it. Fantastic edges. No writing or date stamps anywhere. 99% certain it's never been pressed.

GPA: $30k (12-month average).....$29k (Twin Cities 9.4).....$24k (White Mountain 9.4, a bargain that is now on Metropolis' site for $32k)

Given the page quality and freshness of this copy, I'm asking $26k. Partial trade is OK if in the form of white-paged early FF's (especially pedigrees)..time payments up to 3 months also OK.

PM me with questions or offers. Superb book despite my lousy pic...my scanner is not working, alas. All I can say is that you will be satisfied.

Thanks a lot,

Dan

FF12.jpg

Yeah, sorry about that! I'll see what I can do with better pics in the next day or two if possible.

And if it doesn't sell that's fine too...love to keep it, too, but we'll see...

Thanks for the good words,

Dan

Yeah, sorry about that! I'll see what I can do with better pics in the next day or two if possible.

And if it doesn't sell that's fine too...love to keep it, too, but we'll see...

Thanks for the good words,

Dan

Fricken thing is gorgeous!!

Wow!!!

Almost every day, there are insane books offered here on the boards but that is above and beyond your standard "sick" book! As far as SA Marvels go, that's the equivalent of a once in a lifetime book! (worship)