• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy on ebay says he's going to kill me Full story, All Messages, worth it

342 posts in this topic

so wait, did he kill you or not?

Well I'm in Kitchener for the next few days so I'll let you know if my cats are dead when I get home.

Ebay told me to contact the FBI's cyber crimes division lol

It's not OK that he threatened you but you have just as much responsibility in this conversation as this guy did.

You were obviously interested in goading this guy on.

Let's review here. Pasta Boy gets a two month ban from the boards because he was one right doosh. Then he gets verbally abused at a con because of the bile he spewed on the boards. Now, he's involved in this little exchange.

But you keep on keeping on jimmi. (thumbs u

When did I get verbally abused at a con? lol

Selective memory eh? Must be all the weed

I did two shows in the past 30 days and both were hugh headaches. Not because of stupid customers or homeless people yelling at me but because of Concerts and Wrestling shows.

That is all I wanted to talk about - please don't post my rap videos in here.

Also, At the concert show there was a guy there that told me a few weeks earlier not to go back to his store because he knew me from the CGC boards and said hilarious things to me. It was good times.

It should also be mentioned that MTV requested I do some kind of audition for their tv show MTV creeps this week, which is just more proof of how my life is an anomaly.

From this thread

Oh thats right. I did a show in Kitchener and a homeless lady was all mad at me for not giving her a cigarette. That was a week before Montreal. Weird.

MTV approached me on facebook for MTV creeps. It was weird. The Audition was really really weird.

Any chance you can call the guy now and talk your mom into recreating the storming in and yelling at you scenario??? :wishluck:

I say he just films himself screaming until his mom calls the cops.

all I can think of...

MMAAAAAHHHH!

Iag3Prg.jpg

Meatloaf Linguiniii

Any chance you can call the guy now and talk your mom into recreating the storming in and yelling at you scenario??? :wishluck:

I'd bid on this if it was on eBay.

lol

But would you then refuse to pay and trade 487 emails butchering the English language?

I'd have to really concentrate to butcher the language that bad.

I say he just films himself screaming until his mom calls the cops.

Do you listen to Stern?

I picture his parents standing outside his room just like Sour Shoes parents must :applause:

Nope, don't get the reference. :(

He's like a 40 year old guy that lives in his parents basement calling Stern every day doing impressions and singing songs. Stern always laments how horrible his parents lives must be having to listen to it all day every day.

a homeless lady was all mad at me for not giving her a ciggertte

Is this a euphemism?

Oh thats right. I did a show in Kitchener and a homeless lady was all mad at me for not giving her a cigarette. That was a week before Montreal. Weird.

lol

Everybody's mad at you.

:facepalm:

lol

Everybody's mad at you.

:facepalm:

One day I will say hilarious truths about you.

Today is not that day.

However, someone told me you said you were quitting the business. Is that true?

If there is a god, the other dude will sign up here and start posting in this thread! :wishluck:

:wishluck:

I block the shill bidder and move on.

That would be sane. We don't do sane here.