• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy on ebay says he's going to kill me Full story, All Messages, worth it

342 posts in this topic

just like the title says. Im on hold with ebay right now so I'll give you the 411 because its hilarious in my point of view.

I sold a Manhattan Project #1 for $89.99 January 25 and the buyer kept sending me messages about how he was going to pay once he received payment for items he was selling. I don't care about waiting a up to two weeks which I told him so we waited.

Dear sellinghopf,

i will be paying soon for manhattan project 1...im just waiting on a payment from somoeone else..you know how it goes....I was wondering if you want to trade MP for something that you might be interested in..thanks and let me know what you want.

- jamiethekidblank

Than a few days ago he sent me a message,

Dear sellinghopf,

i am really sorry but i cant pay for this...people have not paid me..and i kinow thats not your concern but i still cant pay, could you please cancel this..i am so sorry

- jamiethekidblank

I looked up his ebay feedback and noticed he had paid $200 in the past two weeks in at least three other sells for similar comic items so I called him on it and this is the full transcript not including the phone call

Dear jamiethekidblank,

How did you pay for the $100+ items you've bought since committing to buy this from me on ebay?

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

100 items l...lol...whatev man....stop stocking...i was trying to be polite and say sorry..i never do this..read my feedback...please cancel this and you wont have to hear from me again. see ya!

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

sure I was expecting two other people to pay me today and they backed out.... whatever man chill just cancel it and rellist it.. it will sell fast. sorry again.

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

I'm not cancelling the transaction.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

thats fine..i will just explain to ebay what happened, and that and i tried to contacted you to about resolving this,,,i will tell them you wouldnt comply..they will drop the unpaid case..thanks ..its to bad i would have had the money in 5 days and could have paid you,.. but you got rude.....have a nice day...

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

little person_without_enough_empathy!!!

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

You told me you were waiting on payment for the last week weeks. You've bought four items in the past two weeks with a total of more than $90. You were never going to pay for this item. Do not kid yourself.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

yes i was i had 90 bucks wich wasnt enought to pay for you book with shipping so i thought i had more money comin in...my fault,,,now off

- jamiethekidblank

What did you do than Jimmy?

well I started bidding up one of his items, Detective Comics #1 CGC 9.8 SS - I believe it is being disscused in the Who Shills thread, as he shill bids all of his items. So I put a maximum bid on his Detective Comics #1, that was at like 175, and within three minutes I go this message,

Dear sellinghopf,

its funny i just made 300 bucks for sure on one of my books for bid..so i can pay u in 5 days...i was trying be honest earlier and not make you wait anymore,,...its up to you

- jamiethekidblank

A few minutes pass

Dear sellinghopf,

i c u are bidding on my book....lol why dont we make a deal here...lol why would you bid ........ im sure you wont pay because of what i did...come on man grow up......

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

I'm sure ebay will suspend your account before the auction ends.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

i will just cancel the auction.....sorry for getting angry..but i was trying to be nice...this is my business for my family and you go and screw with what puts food on my table....if you did try and suspend me over me swearing, well i have a new mission in life.

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

Now youre threatening me? All of this after I noticed the shill bidding?

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

whats a shill bid? IM NOT THREATING YOU!! I WAS SAYING THAT IF YOU SCREW WITH ME I WILL SCREW WITH YOU..I SAID SORRY MAN....listen i willl cancel your bid on my book...you can do what you want with me...i am sorry..just having a bad day man...but if you get me suspended it affects my life in a big way....and what is shill bidding

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

You use other accounts to bid up your item to inflate the price of an auction. That is not only illegal in the US and Canada but also against ebay rules.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

never heard of it....the person who bid messaged me and asked to cancel.....he is bidding on other items of mine

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

why are you cancelling my bid? I really want that book.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

ok if you want it thats cool...when u pay me i can pay u for your book...no hard feeling....sorry man reall..peace

- jamiethekidblank

I than opened an unpaid item case

Dear jamiethekidblank,

It says bidding activity with seller 100% for two guys that bidded me up on the detective #1.

It also says that in the past month one of them at 6 bids retracted and the other had 1.

That is shill bidding. They don't bid on anyone else's items on ebay and they have 0 feedback.

You can't bid up your own auctions.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

i am not doing that..this guy has bought have my collection of me ...if your dont believe me thats fine i can cancel your bid ...and sell it to him or who ever else bids.....just say the word....again i am sorry about cancelling, but i wou still stay in and win i can pay you...but either way im sorry again, dont get ebay involved...this is my business man..a,and im not shill bidding

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

You're not shill bidding, you didn't threaten me, and you never used profanity. Got it.

Dear sellinghopf,

im not shill bidding.....i did threatin you n way...but said sorry...and i did swear,,,but again said sorry.,,,,so what are we doing here ...are you calling ebay..am i canceing your bid or do really want to c if you win..can we get along an do business or what

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

its cool..ill just cancel your bid...i will still sell it so it doesnt matter.. thanks again

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

someone else want it to...anyway if you win and when and if you pay, can i still buy the mek saga book please. thanks..let me know asap thanks....cause the peron bidding just

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

saga?

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

sorry mahhatan pro

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

listen if you win...and thats if you win....when u pay me can i still get manhattan projects...no hard feeling..peace man

- jamiethekidblank

So yeah, now hes sending me three messages at a time and its borring. So lets take a fast turn into the hilarious

When do we get to the "ill kill you" part? :taptaptap:

thats what i'm here for too :popcorn:

This guy needs to write an essay on self entitlement.

What.

Roy? Are you suggesting I need to stop writing essays?

No, your eBay love partner needs to start.

This guy needs to write an essay on self entitlement.

What.

Roy? Are you suggesting I need to stop writing essays?

No, your eBay love partner needs to start.

On second thought, after reading that second transcription you both need to.

:facepalm:

Dear jamiethekidblank,

Pay for the item and I'll send it out.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

i will when my item your bidding on ends...then when u pay for your item,i can pay you.....thanks again...sorry man

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

Is that ok or not....my auction ends in three days, so u will get payment right after i get mine thanks...please reply

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

k

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

i promise u i am not what u call shill bidding

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

if you want i will stop the bidding and just sell the book to you...with your highest bid as of now....so noeone else can outbid you...let me know if that would help...its me saying sorry

- jamiethekidblank

I than sent him a link to the "who Shills" thread talking about Him.

Dear sellinghopf,

ok just send 300 bucks to jamieblank@hotmail.com in my PayPal account... I will ship it right away... thanks

- jamiethekidblank

Than I asked him if he saw the link I sent

Dear sellinghopf,

did I see what

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

What?!

Did you get my last message?

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

yes but I don't understand it.... do want to pay now or not

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

i just noticed the price is at 380..so im leaving it alone,,sorry...but good luck..i will pay u in about 4 days for manhattam pro..thnaks

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

yes i saw that........people are messed....i have never shilled..i promise u thats

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

Somebody who was bidding on your item four days ago thought something was suspisous with your listing and a few people were in agreement that you are using additional accounts to inflate the price of the auction. The last sale for a Detective #1 CGC 9.8 SS was $109 and there is more than one at BIN for less than $200. So why would your auction be three times the price of the last sale for this item?

I think you should join the conversation on the CGC forum - which as suggested is owned and moderated by CGC the company that graded the comic you're selling.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

whatever man i have never shilled inmy life.........people can talk all they want....answer me this..do you want the comic or not, becasue someone just offered me 345 for it right now, but i will let the bidding continue if u want. just answer the question

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

No one offered you $345 for it.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

yes they did but i said no because the bidding is a t 380...duh!!! do you want it at 380 now or do u want to play it out.if so how do i do that

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

Sure. You don't manipulate the bids, even though two of the bidders have 100% bidding activity with you and 0 feedback score. AND someone wants to pay more than 3 times GPA for this book. Right...

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

listen dude do u wantt the book now at the bidding price or do u want to play it out..im not arguing anymore..just answer the question..i dont mind stopping the bidding for you

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

you know what im just going to cancel your bid and give it to the next highest bidder.........take care

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

No you're not.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

just did

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

i said sorry and tried to be cival but you kept being rude...dont bid on my items anymore .....thanks

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

So when should I be expecting payment for the MP #1?

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

when my detective comics ends and i get payment from the highest bidder....i have told u that 5 times

- jamiethekidblank

Maybe part of the problem is that neither of you are communicating in English.

That's racist because Linguiniii's fluent in Arabic.

Dear sellinghopf,

i new you didnt want the detective comics cgc book....you were just for some reason f u cking with me.....leave me alone.. thanks....you will get payment whenver i get to it

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

you are so full of lies its amazing.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

lol ok man...you have issues bro....leave me alone and if you bid on my books i will just cancel them again....stop messsaging me freak

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

Stop buying items and not paying for them and than giving a story full of lies about why you can't pay for the items.

Only to use bidding practices that are against the rules of ebay.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

listen this is the last time im explainig myself...i had money but not enough to cover the manhattan projects....so i was waiting for one of my items to sell,,then i was..key word was going to pay you....then u accuse me of cheating...so i was going to pay u after detective sells..but im now thinking twice about that....looks llike the guy bidding now wants it bad enough to pay 360 so llllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee me alone freak

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

The guy who has the highest bid has only ever bid 9 times on ebay. And all of those bids were on your auctions.

That is how obvious it is that you bid up your own auctions.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

take a look a little closer.....i have never seen him before..and if he has bid before its because i am a great seller....doesnt matter i will get 360 bucks, wich is fair because i paid 230 for it....stop trying to figure out that make you sound redidulous...if you dont believe me,,look who is winning and check what they bought on ebay...nothin from me and i dont remember them bidding before. but i dont keep track....why are you so mad because u cant bid that high on it..atleast i will get good money wich i was going to pay u, but im second guessing that now.

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

Are you high?

I am mad because you won't pay for the item you purchased from me.

- sellinghopf

I WAS ACTUALLY HIGH SO ITS FUNNY THAT I ASKED HIM THAT HA HA HA HA HA

Now for the good killjoy part without the hilarious phone call