• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy on ebay says he's going to kill me Full story, All Messages, worth it

342 posts in this topic

Dear sellinghopf,

ARE YOU DEAF!!!! I WILL PAY AS SOON AS MY DETECTIVE COMIC SELLS AND THEY PAY....MAN I HAVE TOLD YOU THIS 6 TIMES. THE AUCTION ENDS IN UNDER 3 DAYS AND WHEN I GET PAID I WILL PAY YOU....LOOK AT ME FEEDBACK,,,IM A GOOD EBAYER,ITS FUNNY I NEW YOU NEVER WANTED DET COMICS 1 CGC

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

BY THE WAY THE GUY WINNING RIGHT NOW HAS NEVER BOUGHT OR BID ON ANY OF MY BOOKS.......YOUR WRONG

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

Don't pretend like you had any intent on paying for this book in the first place.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

I DID AND I AM GOING TO..BUT IF YOU KEEP BEING RUDE I WILL NOT PAY YOU...I REALLY WANT THE BOOK...TWO PEOPLE BACKED OUT OF PAYING ME AT TIME I CLICKED BUY IT NOW...IF YOU CANT BE COOL AND WAIT THATS FINE...YOUR LOSS

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

ASLO WHY U STOP BIDDING ON MY BOOK lol..CAUSE U HAD NO INTENT ON BUYING IT.........GAMES ARE FOR CHILDREN MAN

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

There. are you happy? I put a max bid of 10,000, so bid me up all you want.

- sellinghopf

I attached a picture of my screenshot so he knew I was fo realz

Dear sellinghopf,

I AM NOT BIDDING YOU UP SO THATS GREAT..I HOPE SOMEONE ELSE BIDDS AGAINST YOU........IF YOU WIN AND IF YOU PAY ME I WILL PAY U THE SAME DAY FOR MANHATTAN........PEACE MAN

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

IF YOU WIN ARE REALLY GOING TO PAY OR ARE YOU JUST PLAYING A CHILDRENS GAME...THIS IS MY BUSINESS, SO DONT MESS WITH PUTTING FOOD ON MY FAMILYS TABLE..FOR REAL

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

I DONT SELL COMICS AS A BUSINESS. THATS WHY YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE BOOKS YOUVE WON FROM ME.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

ARE YOU SLOW...I SAID I WILL PAY AS SOON AS MY AUCTION ENDS.....KEEP IT UP AND I WONT PAY....ALSO I CANCELLED YOUR BID AGAIN BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU..I WILL PAY FOR MANHATTAN PROJECTS LIKE I SAID.

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

YOU ARE TELLING ME NOT TO PLAY CHILDISH GAMES AND THAT YOU RUN A BUSINESS.

BUT YOU BOUGHT AN ITEM FROM ME WITH NO INTENT ON PAYING FOR IT. NOW YOU THINK I'M GOING TO BUY AN ITEM OFF YOU?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DUDE? I RUN A BUSINESS! AND YOU WANT TO NOT PAY ME? YOU ARE HILARIOUS.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

ARE YOU A person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point...I SAID I AM PAYING IN 3-4 DAYS WHEN MY AUCTION ENDS.....I HAD FULL INTENTION OF PAYING BUT THINGS WENT SOUTH ON ME...BUT I AM GOING TO PAY..........BUT IF YOU KEEP BIDDING ON MY BOOK I WONT PAY BECAUSE U JUST SAI IN YOUR LAST MESSSAGE YOU WONT PAY ME.............LEAVE IT ALONE MAN..I WILL PAY WHEN MY AUCTION ENDS AND I HAVE THE MONEY............THATS THE 8TH TIME I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT,,,,U DONT LISTEN..BUT U OPENE AN UNPAID CASE ON ME..THANKS SO IF TIME RUNS OUT BECAUSE OF THE CLAIM THATS NOT MY FAULT...ALSO WHERE DO U LIVE ANYWAY?

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND WE CAN SETTLE THIS

- jamiethekidblank

I than gave him my cell phone number thats on my website. It was 12:30 AM. He phoned me, I tried to youtube it, but my mom came into my room and was all mad that I was being so loud and obnoxious that I woke her up. I deleted the video but he asked me where I was and I said his dads house. Which than resulted in this,

Dear sellinghopf,

I WAS GOING TO PAY.....WATCH AND C WHEN THE GUY WHOS WINNING PAYS ME 360 BUCKS...... MY DADS DEAD THANKS ALOT

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

I KNOW.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

WHATS YOUR ADDRESS....IF YOU ARE ANY KIND OF MAN LETS MEET UP.......SETTLE THIS MAN TO MAN

- jamiethekidblank

I than googled his phone number and it gave me his full name and address. Jamie Blank. lol

so I gave him his address in response to asking me about my address.

Dear jamiethekidblank,

I LIVE AT BLANK BLANK BLANK TAKEN OUT ST. NEAR TO ME, ONTARIO. BRING WHAT YOU GOT HOMIE

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT.....ALL TALK......LETS MEET UP AND THROW IT DOWN. WHATS WRONG U SCARED

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

SO LISTEN.

no I have your phone number, full name, address ect.

You're threatening me and doing all of this other hilarious stuff.

Do yourself a favor and just stop messaging me, don't pay for the item, and just take the unpaid item strike as a lesson.

A lesson in being one of the worst members of ebay.

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

I JUST GOT YOUR ADDRESS AND I HAVE YOUR NUMBER...SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND WATCH OVER YOUR SHOULDER.....NO KIDDING..U JUST MESSED WITH SOMEONE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

So than whats my address?

- sellinghopf

Dear jamiethekidblank,

thats what I thought

- sellinghopf

Dear sellinghopf,

i also no where your store is Hiphopf Comics... .....dont bid on anything else of mine....you are going to fell really bad when thr winner pays me 360..please watch and keep track..because i do not know them...cant wait to get a huge pay pday

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

just try to bid on my item one more time....big mistake if you do

- jamiethekidblank

Dear sellinghopf,

c u soon

- jamiethekidblank

i guess i like the threat, but I'm not sure I'm in love with it.

This guy needs to write an essay on self entitlement.

What.

Roy? Are you suggesting I need to stop writing essays?

No, your eBay love partner needs to start.

On second thought, after reading that second transcription you both need to.

:facepalm:

Sometimes it's fun to mess with people who are so easy to mess with. Think of it as a passtime, like watching football or Downton Abbey.

so wait, did he kill you or not?

Well I'm in Kitchener for the next few days so I'll let you know if my cats are dead when I get home.

Ebay told me to contact the FBI's cyber crimes division lol

It's not OK that he threatened you but you have just as much responsibility in this conversation as this guy did.

You were obviously interested in goading this guy on.

I than gave him my cell phone number thats on my website. It was 12:30 AM. He phoned me, I tried to youtube it, but my mom came into my room and was all mad that I was being so loud and obnoxious that I woke her up.

That's just too freaking awesome for words! :roflmao:

Sometimes it's fun to mess with people who are so easy to mess with. Think of it as a passtime, like watching football or Downton Abbey.

I never found that fun. I always found it to be sickening and sad.