• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy on ebay says he's going to kill me Full story, All Messages, worth it

342 posts in this topic

I than gave him my cell phone number thats on my website. It was 12:30 AM. He phoned me, I tried to youtube it, but my mom came into my room and was all mad that I was being so loud and obnoxious that I woke her up.

That's just too freaking awesome for words! :roflmao:

I know. Man of his age not having a lock on his door.

Sometimes it's fun to mess with people who are so easy to mess with. Think of it as a passtime, like watching football or Downton Abbey.

I never found that fun. I always found it to be sickening and sad.

You clearly didn't grow up listening to bootleg Jerky Boy cassettes (thumbs u

That's sad! I'm sorry man :sorry:

so wait, did he kill you or not?

Well I'm in Kitchener for the next few days so I'll let you know if my cats are dead when I get home.

Ebay told me to contact the FBI's cyber crimes division lol

It's not OK that he threatened you but you have just as much responsibility in this conversation as this guy did.

You were obviously interested in goading this guy on.

Let's review here. Pasta Boy gets a two month ban from the boards because he was one right doosh. Then he gets verbally abused at a con because of the bile he spewed on the boards. Now, he's involved in this little exchange.

But you keep on keeping on jimmi. (thumbs u

Sometimes it's fun to mess with people who are so easy to mess with. Think of it as a passtime, like watching football or Downton Abbey.

I listened to Jerky Boys until I realized they were actually real life pranks. Then I stopped listening to them.

Well I'm in Kitchener for the next few days so I'll let you know if my cats are dead when I get home.

It's not OK that he threatened you but you have just as much responsibility in this conversation as this guy did.

Let's review here. Pasta Boy gets a two month ban from the boards because he was one right doosh. Then he gets verbally abused at a con because of the bile he spewed on the boards. Now, he's involved in this little exchange.

Don't forget his mom bursting into his room unannounced. That can be traumatic.

So I'm told.

When did I get verbally abused at a con? lol

I listened to Jerky Boys until I realized they were actually real life pranks. Then I stopped listening to them.

What?!?

You didn't know those were actual pranks??? lol

On a positive note, even though the apology thread disappointed, I have a STRONG feeling someone's getting points outta this thread! :whee:

I like messing with people I know. I don't prank people I don't know because that person is an unknown quantity, and there's no telling what can happen. Case in point, that woman in England who just killed herself as the result of a phone prank.

What?!?

You didn't know those were actual pranks??? lol

On a positive note, even though the apology thread disappointed, I have a STRONG feeling someone's getting points outta this thread! :whee:

What did I do wrong? I just wanted to share my hilarious trials and tribulations on ebay.

I like messing with people I know. I don't prank people I don't know because that person is an unknown quantity, and there's no telling what can happen. Case in point, that woman in England who just killed herself as the result of a phone prank.

People I know, no problem.

I mess with my kids, they mess with me, friends etc. That's harmless fun.

Stuff like this is is for underdeveloped people.

I'm curious why they remained cordial to one another with the "Dear sellinghopf" and "Dear jamiethekidblank" salutations.

Dear sellinghopf,

WHATS YOUR ADDRESS....IF YOU ARE ANY KIND OF MAN LETS MEET UP.......SETTLE THIS MAN TO MAN

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

I LIVE AT BLANK BLANK BLANK TAKEN OUT ST. NEAR TO ME, ONTARIO. BRING WHAT YOU GOT HOMIE

- sellinghopf