• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy on ebay says he's going to kill me Full story, All Messages, worth it

342 posts in this topic

I'm curious why they remained cordial to one another with the "Dear sellinghopf" and "Dear jamiethekidblank" salutations.

Dear sellinghopf,

WHATS YOUR ADDRESS....IF YOU ARE ANY KIND OF MAN LETS MEET UP.......SETTLE THIS MAN TO MAN

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

I LIVE AT BLANK BLANK BLANK TAKEN OUT ST. NEAR TO ME, ONTARIO. BRING WHAT YOU GOT HOMIE

- sellinghopf

Ebay does that automatically.

It was trained at an English boarding school.

Sometimes it's fun to mess with people who are so easy to mess with. Think of it as a passtime, like watching football or Downton Abbey.

I never found that fun. I always found it to be sickening and sad.

You clearly didn't grow up listening to bootleg Jerky Boy cassettes (thumbs u

That's sad! I'm sorry man :sorry:

I listened to Jerky Boys until I realized they were actually real life pranks. Then I stopped listening to them.

What?!?

You didn't know those were actual pranks??? lol

On a positive note, even though the apology thread disappointed, I have a STRONG feeling someone's getting points outta this thread! :whee:

What did I do wrong? I just wanted to share my hilarious trials and tribulations on ebay.

You? Nothing. Well, theoretically nothing in posting this thread.

Ill be SHOCKED if someway or another this isn't locked though by the end of the day hm

I'm curious why they remained cordial to one another with the "Dear sellinghopf" and "Dear jamiethekidblank" salutations.

Dear sellinghopf,

WHATS YOUR ADDRESS....IF YOU ARE ANY KIND OF MAN LETS MEET UP.......SETTLE THIS MAN TO MAN

- jamiethekidblank

Dear jamiethekidblank,

I LIVE AT BLANK BLANK BLANK TAKEN OUT ST. NEAR TO ME, ONTARIO. BRING WHAT YOU GOT HOMIE

- sellinghopf

My theory is that Jimmy Liquini wrote a -script.

Sometimes it's fun to mess with people who are so easy to mess with. Think of it as a passtime, like watching football or Downton Abbey.

I listened to Jerky Boys until I realized they were actually real life pranks. Then I stopped listening to them.

I like messing with people I know. I don't prank people I don't know because that person is an unknown quantity, and there's no telling what can happen. Case in point, that woman in England who just killed herself as the result of a phone prank.

People I know, no problem.

I mess with my kids, they mess with me, friends etc. That's harmless fun.

Stuff like this is is for underdeveloped people.

Double is's are the #1 sign of underdevelopment studies have shown :baiting:

What?!?

You didn't know those were actual pranks??? lol

On a positive note, even though the apology thread disappointed, I have a STRONG feeling someone's getting points outta this thread! :whee:

What did I do wrong? I just wanted to share my hilarious trials and tribulations on ebay.

You? Nothing. Well, theoretically nothing in posting this thread.

Ill be SHOCKED if someway or another this isn't locked though by the end of the day hm

I already told the buyer to go to the Who Shills thread where there are three pages of information detailing why you should avoid buying from him and he implied he wasn't coming here so I am done talking.

Also Roy, this was amazing. Don't act like you don't get mad at people who don't pay for their items. You do. You just don't publicly talk about it asking to be CGC forum shamed.

I like messing with people I know. I don't prank people I don't know because that person is an unknown quantity, and there's no telling what can happen. Case in point, that woman in England who just killed herself as the result of a phone prank.

More so than people who look out for them?

Also Roy, this was amazing. Don't act like you don't get mad at people who don't pay for their items. You do. You just don't publicly talk about it asking to be CGC forum shamed.

I get upset all the time. I get stood up by tools all the time. Dealers as well as collectors. It's how you handle it that determines the outcome.

You weren't out to teach this guy anything, You were just out to show him who's boss.

More so than people who look out for them?

I didn't look for them. I read it and wondered why my brain was saying is is to me (shrug)

This thing is doomed.

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooomed.

Whore.

High class whore to you.

I'd prefer a mature one.

Mature and squishy.