• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Other Comic Grading Cos

7 posts in this topic

I'm curious what people think about the new third-party comic grading companies that are popping up out there? CGC is clearly the industry standard and has a well-deserved great reputation. But what's the story with CGG and 3PG? I'm new the to the boards so please forgive me if this has been covered before.

I'm curious what people think about the new third-party comic grading companies that are popping up out there? CGC is clearly the industry standard and has a well-deserved great reputation. But what's the story with CGG and 3PG? I'm new the to the boards so please forgive me if this has been covered before.

I don't recall them ever being mentioned before.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't recall them ever being mentioned before.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

1407 - click SEARCH at the top of the page. Then under SUBJECT enter 3PG. Choose NEWER THAN 1 YEAR.

Or even go back two years. These companies have been discussed in excruciating depth...

1407 - click SEARCH at the top of the page. Then under SUBJECT enter 3PG. Choose NEWER THAN 1 YEAR.

Or even go back two years. These companies have been discussed in excruciating depth...

Yeah - could do that too - but I found quite the large number trying one year - but yeah - if you want the full scoop, the skinny, the sly, the sitch - well - do two years! thumbsup2.gif