• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newb Grading Question? Hulk #181

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone I just joined the forum, I was looking for some help on grading scales.What would the grade be on this comic with these tears :( The front is somehwhat clean. Would this comic qualify for a free standard coupon code when you sign up for a premium membership? Thanks for any info, and I look forward to posting more! This is just one of the many comics I have found upstairs!

a>

a>

I know that scanning items and posting pictures on the internet is cutting edge technology and all, but is there really a reason to post pictures that are upside down?

This isn't Craigslist.

Wow Guys can you try to help me out wtf, Thanks to the first 2 reply's. Nvm about the membership or trying to get some help.

May help if you post this in the right area, there is a section dedicated to "Please Grade My".....

No WTF about it, post in the right place to get the right answers.

Wow Guys can you try to help me out wtf, Thanks to the first 2 reply's. Nvm about the membership or trying to get some help.

May help if you post this in the right area, there is a section dedicated to "Please Grade My".....

No WTF about it, post in the right place to get the right answers.

in the grading forum there's a thread called "welcome to the PGM" it has good advice on page two on how to scan your books to help graders help you. Things like size, resolution and not to crop your photo's too close to the edge as the spine and corners tell a lot about the grade. Hulk 181's normally get a lot of attention and you should get the answers you're looking for.

The scan is a bit cropped, but other than the pieces missing it appears to be a solid mid-grade copy. As it's mostly on the back cover, I'd say 4.0 is possible.

Confusing the Grading and Restoration Issues forum with the Spare a Grade forum is an understandable mistake.

I would advise against being too thin skinned about responses - there is a lot of banter on the boards, mostly good-natured, even if it sometimes seems like hazing to newbies.