• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your over-dramatic "I'm Leaving These Boards!" message HERE

72 posts in this topic

[embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control][embarrassing lack of self control]

Ubie X

Did I miss something? confused-smiley-013.gif

gossip.gif The thread is two years old.

Yeah, so? Why the bump?

Because FFB liked it I guess.

cloud9.gif

I thought that with all of the hurt feelings going on lately, a few people might want to let off some steam. Guess not! 27_laughing.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

I have had enough of all you guys... you constantly derail my topics... you can't stay focused for even ONE SECOND... What exactly is your prob---- oooh, ice cream.

cloud9.gif

What flavor? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sorry, it's all gone.

(But it was Baskin Robbins' Gold Medal Ribbon.) thumbsup2.gif