• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your over-dramatic "I'm Leaving These Boards!" message HERE

72 posts in this topic

OK, here is mine. juggle.gif

1. No one said Happy Birthday to me on May 16. sign-rantpost.gif

2. I have to but up with Borocks "Dead" music and their 18 minute ballads at work. shy.gif

3. I moved 2600 miles to Sarasota weeks ago and now a catagory 4 huricane with 145 MPH winds is riding my . 893whatthe.gif

4. My girlfriend likes her dog more than me. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's all your fault forum members. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Goodbye 27_laughing.gif

West hi.gif

I'm sorry, but it was supposed to be your board leaving post, not your suicide note! 893whatthe.gif

2. I have to but up with Borocks "Dead" music and their 18 minute ballads at work. shy.gif

3. I moved 2600 miles to Sarasota weeks ago and now a catagory 4 huricane with 145 MPH winds is riding my . 893whatthe.gif

Goodbye 27_laughing.gif

West hi.gif

These are supposed to be made up, and not your real life!

PS: Could you please put my 20 Standard submissions up on the high ground? ooo.gif

(Good luck with the weather!)

Goodbye 27_laughing.gif

West hi.gif

These are supposed to be made up, and not your real life!

Oh, well... I guess my girlfriend likes me more than the dog for at least 5 minutes a day. 27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

Oh, well... I guess my girlfriend likes me more than the dog for at least 5 minutes a day. 27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

Are you sure, West? Are you sure? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifstooges.gif

BTW - I came up with a pretty good phoney good-bye speech, but I decided most of it was too inappropriate, even as a joke.

So let me simply take my leave of you all, this macbre mob of malfeasant miscreants, by saying: "I got yer blue label right here, you effing em effer's!" angel.gif

Let's all share the fun. Here's mine:

Okay, none of you LOSERS ever mentioned me in the group therapy forum--not once!

I mentioned you!! Why is it everyone twists EVERYTHING I say?

You probably WENT BACK AND EDITED your post to put my name in it just so you could COMPLAIN to me that you mentioned me! That just shows how small-minded YOU are, having to FAKE something after-the-fact just to be able to score points in an argument! And the music you listen to is gay, too--Bauhaus? The Cure? Sisters of Mercy? Hell, there aren't even any SISTERS in that band!

Man, as soon as CGG has a forum, I'll go there where the REAL collectors will hang out!

(*grin!*)

Not one of you 893censored-thumb.gif's wished me a happy birthday! Screw you all, I'm leaving forever!

Luckily, I'm still leader of the free world, the richest man on earth, and own my own time machine, so these boards really have nothing to offer me that I don't already have anyway.

Besides, I'm real tired of all the persecution! You all troll me wherever I go, and everyone is out to get me. And don't think I'm not onto your little conspiracies... I know you sneak into my home when I'm not around and steal a sock out of my laundry machine every week. Why else does one always seem to be missing?! I'm looking at you aces.... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Anyway, so long suckers!

Socks! I never took any socks! blush.gif

Damn, I thought those were comic warmers.... 893censored-thumb.gif

He must have big feet! 893whatthe.gif

Okay, none of you LOSERS ever mentioned me in the group therapy forum--not once!

I mentioned you!! Why is it everyone twists EVERYTHING I say?

You probably WENT BACK AND EDITED your post to put my name in it just so you could COMPLAIN to me that you mentioned me! That just shows how small-minded YOU are, having to FAKE something after-the-fact just to be able to score points in an argument! And the music you listen to is gay, too--Bauhaus? The Cure? Sisters of Mercy? Hell, there aren't even any SISTERS in that band!

Man, as soon as CGG has a forum, I'll go there where the REAL collectors will hang out!

YOU'RE A BOUNDER AND A CAD!!!!!

This time I'm really outta here. I mean it.

Okay, none of you LOSERS ever mentioned me in the group therapy forum--not once! Nobody loves me! And I don't have as many nice comic books as you all do, you snobs!

Okay, YOUR turn. Have fun! popcorn.gif

This thread deserves a BUMP! bumpit.gif

There is nothing here for me anymore, no reason to stay.

I have my 27 square miles of comics (each pile stacked 200 high), my seven beautiful wives and 82 gorgeous children and grandchildren, my Directorships of Microsoft, Walmart and Mariah Carey, my garage-full of 'made in Taiwan' Purple Hearts, my regular 'shill-buster' slot on Fox News (on the half hour, every hour), my fifty-two eBay IDs. I am content with this and see no point in frequenting these boards for no return.

All I ever got here were Trolls, Flame Wars, more of these aliens that wanted to fit devices in my small intestine, frequent calls from my doctor suggesting I up my medication, a million e-mails from everyone asking me to bump their thread up to the top of the pile (all of which I had to delete, obviously)....

You have all soured the experience for me. Remember what I said in my 'shill' thread....'I never quit. Ever.'?

Well, with that in mind, I'm off. Leaving. Gone. Never to return. Not even lurk.

AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

At least you could have turned off your sig line poke2.gif

Okay, none of you LOSERS ever mentioned me in the group therapy forum--not once! Nobody loves me! And I don't have as many nice comic books as you all do, you snobs!

Okay, YOUR turn. Have fun! popcorn.gif

This thread deserves a BUMP! bumpit.gif

Did I miss something? confused-smiley-013.gif Please tell me JC finally stomped off... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

[embarrassing lack of self control] ALL YOU [embarrassing lack of self control] MUNCHING 893censored-thumb.gif EATERS! I AM TIRED OF BEING TREATED LIKE THE OUTSIDER, I AM A [embarrassing lack of self control] HUMAN BEING FOR GOD'S SAKE! SHWO SOME KINDNESS, UNTILL THEN I WILL LEAVE THIS [embarrassing lack of self control] AND GO SOMEWHERE I CAN CALL PERADISE!

AND MY SPELLING IS BETTER THEN ANY OF YOU!

And this concludes the fake Bye bye letter.

Thank you for reading.

sleeping.gif

poke2.gif

(I forgot the D word is not censored. grin.gif)