• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Good Stuff...

69 posts in this topic

Monday morning and I'm home with a sick kid. Perfect excuse for a sales thread.

Shipping is $12 in the continental U.S., exact shipping anywhere else. My Paypal ID is nearmint@aol.com. Checks/money orders also happily accepted.

Time payments are possible with a 10% nonrefundable down payment with the balance paid off in a reasonable, agreed upon time.

First book in just a few minutes...

Highest graded copy of the first issue of Better Publications version of All-Star Comics. How often do you have the opportunity to own the highest graded copy of the first issue of a Golden Age superhero book?

$4000

abc1.jpg

Wow you have some amazing books! Any chance you have some early Amazing Spider-man's laying around? Ive got some needs for high grades :)

No Spideys. But there's a nice DD #1 and FF #55 coming up.

FF 55?? :cloud9: I sold mine 5 years ago to pay some stupid bills or expensive car repair, forget which.

Highest graded copy of the first issue of Better Publications version of All-Star Comics. How often do you have the opportunity to own the highest graded copy of the first issue of a Golden Age superhero book?

$4000

abc1.jpg

Not very often. 2c

Wow you have some amazing books! Any chance you have some early Amazing Spider-man's laying around? Ive got some needs for high grades :)

No Spideys. But there's a nice DD #1 and FF #55 coming up.

:banana: