• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANT TO BUY! Simpsons CGC Universal and SS 9.6 or higher!

13 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Anyone with Simpsons books CGC graded 9.6 or better that would like to sell, let me know. My preference would be for any Signature Series books, but universal CGC books are also wanted!

Please email me at:

craigieburn@fergusonplarre.com.au

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Todd

Hi all,

Anyone with Simpsons books CGC graded 9.6 or better that would like to sell, let me know. My preference would be for any Signature Series books, but universal CGC books are also wanted!

Please email me at:

Todd

welcome...

this particular subforum is for general comicbook chatter.

You'd to well to post your buying interest over here:

CGC Want To Buy SubForum

also I'd encourage you to be careful posting your email address as plently of internet scrubbing programs live to pick up any email addresses that then get sold off for spaming purposes...

the Personal Message tool here on the boards is a pretty easy/useful way to have one-on-one conversations with other board members.

Hi all,

Please email me at:

Todd

As Homer once said, doh!

also I'd encourage you to be careful posting your email address as plently of internet scrubbing programs live to pick up any email addresses that then get sold off for spaming purposes...

This

Which one of you oldies is this. :taptaptap:

That must be the 10th wanted to buy/sell this week.

My money is on DiceX tbh.. hm

Which one of you oldies is this. :taptaptap:

That must be the 10th wanted to buy/sell this week.

My money is on DiceX tbh.. hm

I know Todd and he's a good guy. He's actually bought a ton of stuff from me. A great buyer and a great bloke... I suppose everyone needs to be inducted with the CG flaming at some point though lol