• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graded

8 posts in this topic

(teaser)

And now they have been graded for 23 business days. With the inclusion of Martin Luther King Jr. Day that is one day short of five weeks.

I fail to grasp this as a business model.

I thought maybe, as the only reasonable explanation, that books would move quicker from Graded to Shipped Safe if angry submitters were not calling and arguing their grades or asking for a review of their grade.

But no - now it takes longer than ever for books to move from Graded to Shipped Safe.

Obviously I am frustrated with the level of customer support available.

Sincerely;

Lee

See more journals by Lee K

It really must be the long wait between graded and encapsulation. They are probably scheduling fast track quicker through this process. (This is only my guess) I called about my last modern invoice from 9/13 and they said that it would take another 2 weeks. All of my other books are back to me. I have no idea as to why this didn't make it through and trying to get an answer from customer service is fruitless.

This will be my last submission for a long, long time.

I jumped at reading this thinking they were finally graded. I am still patient though. If I were doing this from a business stand point I most likely would be livid. As far as I'm concerned, if my books weren't there, they'd still be sitting here. But, I am watching yours closely, because once I know they are shipped my won't be far behind.

Tricky tricky tricky..... I really thought you had your grades back. Personally I would email a respectful letter inquiring on the status and letting them know that you want to make sure they have the proper address because of the length of time inbetween graded and not having been shipped. Honestly never had this issue as it was always 3 to 4 days after graded that I would see shipped. Currently have on in the shoot waiting to be graded and a few split between received and verified.

It was 3 days between graded and shipped on my last modern FT, invoice 1/18/13

My silver/bronze FT sub on the same invoice date has been sitting at graded for 12 business days. I'm going to wait for them to move to shipped, then call and demand my fast track fees back on these 8 books. By the time that they get shipped, it'll be well beyond the 40 days estimated had I not fast tracked.

Maybe if they didn't do so many on-site deals at cons, they wouldn't be shuttling their equipment around and disrupting work flow.

Maybe CGC needs a time-study consultant to come in. Or, just buy more equipment to encapuslate. But, why bother. No real competition, so no need to improve service...

My value fast track (economy) has been "graded" for nearly 2 weeks now. I check

it every day (more than once), and as you.... get more impatient as the days linger...then there is the Shipping....yeah

I said this in earlier post...my impatience 90% goes fast track...talk soon