• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another person to perhaps watch for on Ebay

2 posts in this topic

Just got this resolved today. It's not as big dollar as Dale's thread and I wasn't sure if my adding this to that thread would be welcome. Anyways, I'd be surprised if he would continue using the i.d. again, probably a shill. Was only about a $15 transaction, but still. He marked shipped, I waited two weeks, nothing. No response to my email, had to open case to get response which he said he'd refund money and send me issue #2 . Waited another week and no sign of refund or any emails. So, I had to escalate it to get $ back.

Seller id: baket12anthony

Book was Man-Thing #1 vol. 1 from Mile High's Dallas Stephens Collection. I'm kind of thinking since it went for cheap he didn't want to let it go and perhaps it'll turn up slabbed.

Just got this resolved today. It's not as big dollar as Dale's thread and I wasn't sure if my adding this to that thread would be welcome. Anyways, I'd be surprised if he would continue using the i.d. again, probably a shill. Was only about a $15 transaction, but still. He marked shipped, I waited two weeks, nothing. No response to my email, had to open case to get response which he said he'd refund money and send me issue #2 . Waited another week and no sign of refund or any emails. So, I had to escalate it to get $ back.

Seller id: baket12anthony

Book was Man-Thing #1 vol. 1 from Mile High's Dallas Stephens Collection. I'm kind of thinking since it went for cheap he didn't want to let it go and perhaps it'll turn up slabbed.

It's been known to happen.