• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

THE LEGEND OF LUTHER STRODE TPB cover...this series (which will ultimately consist of three minis) doesn't get a lot of talk here, but it's an entertaining read. The first TPB, THE STRANGE TALENT OF LUTHER STRODE, is worth picking up.

LEGENDOFLUTHERSTRODETPBCover.jpg

GREAT PIECE!!! Huge fan of Luther Strode and Tradd Moore! Still searching for a good piece of OA from that book, most are already purchased.

Since it has officially announced that Nick Offerman is Axe Cop, I figure I can post this.

Ethan Nicolle killed it with my Axe Cop v. Ron Swanson 'King of Bacon' commission.

9249341557_f7149fc29c_b.jpg

+1,000,000 :headbang:

I see a lot of YTLM original art in this thread on these boards...where do people find them? Ebay?

http://cadencecomicart.com/artist.php?artist=76

has a bit left or ebay... someone bought up all of Goran's art on Splash months ago now. It's almost all secondary market now. There are a couple of boardies with quite a bit who may have a page they want to sell or probably know who bought the Splash lot.

Holy poop shoot!!! Is that the original??? If so that is so freaking kool!!!! Good score

Don't I wish!! lol No, it's a cover recreation done by Chris/Mangbus! Catch him on his next round of Cover Recreations! He's awesome as you can tell! :cloud9: