• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Love your sweet tooth pages!

Thanks! I absolutely love Lemire's work. I got into the comic hobby pretty late, and the OA collecting game even later, so many of my favorite Sweet Tooth pages had already been picked up when I started looking. Managed to a few nice ones though, at least from my perspective. I'm really looking forward to Trillium in a few weeks!

I have a few other Sweet Tooth pages on my CAF as well.

Classic Rick pose... :cloud9:

WD112pg15_zps85b72d92.jpg

I emailed Mark within 15 minutes of him posting the issue 112 pages on SplashPage but you had already beat me to this one! Great page and congrats!

I ended up picking up the 3 preceding pages (12, 13, and 14) which are the lead up to the attack and a bit of Andrea sniper action. Your page is a real gem though, such a great line and I love Rick's pose in the two bottom panels.

Finally got around to posting my Bedlam art on CAF. If anyone is interested, you can check it out HERE.

11 Bedlam covers :o

Seriously tho, congrats

Edited by Hekla

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281142342729?redirect=mobile

Just picked this up last night. Very excited about this piece.

Always wanted some Phillips OA from the series, and this is my first double page splash.

I was happy with the winning bid amount. I think the price may have been affected by him not mentioning it was two pages, and not having a complete picture.

Or maybe it's just not as hot as it was. Either way, I think this is going on the wall.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281142342729?redirect=mobile

Just picked this up last night. Very excited about this piece.

Always wanted some Phillips OA from the series, and this is my first double page splash.

I was happy with the winning bid amount. I think the price may have been affected by him not mentioning it was two pages, and not having a complete picture.

Or maybe it's just not as hot as it was. Either way, I think this is going on the wall.

Wow - those are pretty cool. I'm always looking for OA on eBay & those flew under my radar - congrats