• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

I picked up a couple of pages at the New York Comiccon.

The first piece is a Wonder Woman page drawn by Cliff Chiang. It features Orion and Milan (who is a character based on Wesley Willis).

WonderWomaniss15pg03_zpse34d4298.jpg

The second piece is a Gen 13 page drawn by Luke Ross.

gen13_14_7_zpsccc9fd68.jpg

I finally found a piece I have been looking for for over 5 years. The cover to Dead@17: The Thirteenth Brother #4. Thrilled to be one step closer to reassembling this book. I hadn't found a piece from it in 5 years so I am glad I was able to track it down. You can read the whole story on my CAF. With this purchase I now own almost 3/4 of the book and know where all but 2 of the remaining pages are. I still need to track down page 15 and 20 so if anyone has any leads I would love to hear them. :)

94wz.jpg

Pretty excited about my first two pieces of OA!

Batman The Dark Knight #2 pg 16 David Finch and Richard Friend

TDK2PG16JPG_zps8097b9a8.jpg

Beware the Batman #2 Cover Dario Brizuela

BEWARE2CVR_zps36dc8b3a.jpg

If anyone has a better method of taking pictures without using a huge scanner any advice would be helpful!

Thanks guys

Edited by Rmfn33

This has to be an even bigger addition then the cover. Page 20 from Dead@17 The Thirteenth Brother #4. This was a page that I never thought I would actually own. I figured this one was locked away in some black hole collection never to see the light of day again. Well that is true now. Let's just say I am on cloud 9 with this acquisition. I am actually starting to think there is a possibility that I will be able to reassemble this book. You can read how I acquired it on my CAF. :)

oyja.jpg

This has to be an even bigger addition then the cover. Page 20 from Dead@17 The Thirteenth Brother #4. This was a page that I never thought I would actually own. I figured this one was locked away in some black hole collection never to see the light of day again. Well that is true now. Let's just say I am on cloud 9 with this acquisition. I am actually starting to think there is a possibility that I will be able to reassemble this book. You can read how I acquired it on my CAF. :)

oyja.jpg

Dude what a great page and a great story. You sure lucked out with a piece you were searching for. Dreams do come true. If only some of those WD pages were for sale, in my budget. :sorry: