• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

wait a minute Marc, that Gambit Cover was in your LCS??????

YUP! Just sitting there. I was actually going to buy it. Was talking to the owner of the LCS and he told me about it. Then just recently I thought of Marc, so I told him. Come to find out that Marc already knew about it. Just took a little nudge from me, I guess, for him to get it. It's an amazing piece.

wait a minute Marc, that Gambit Cover was in your LCS??????

YUP! Just sitting there. I was actually going to buy it. Was talking to the owner of the LCS and he told me about it. Then just recently I thought of Marc, so I told him. Come to find out that Marc already knew about it. Just took a little nudge from me, I guess, for him to get it. It's an amazing piece.

Yeah and what's even more amazing is that I thought about buying it weeks ago and then didn't like that it was Gambit (which I know nothing about). So, I forgot about it.

Then Retro mentioned it the other day in my WD sales thread. I still wasn't thinking i'd be into it. I went to the LCS today to check out a FF5 they have and instead I saw the cover again....I looked at it again and then just had to have it. Retro definitely influenced my decision by putting it in my head but upon second look it's killer!

Here is a picture of Clay Mann with the cover when he brought it to the store back in September this year. I blocked out the other person (store owner) in the picture because I don't want to post their image without their permission.

ClayMannandGambit13Cover_zps4cecc3cd.jpg