• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whose got the best copy on the boards?

1,179 posts in this topic

I'd really be fascinated to know if any of you have a copy of this.

Catman15.jpg

Have the run. gator was kind enough to part with his. I've only seen one other for sale on eBay and it was a vg or so copy that sold for 3500. It's also my favorite cover of the run.

I`d be impressed if someone out there had a better copy...

master22.jpg

You will not be impressed. That book is simply unsurpassed (worship)

Church at its Churchiest.

A scan couldn't possibly do it justice. One of the great things about Fawcetts from that time period is the super glossy, thick cover stock. They held color really well. That copy has got to have color just dripping off of it. It would be so cool to see it in person, up close,and unslabbed.

Fixed.

It looks very rich and lustrous even through the slab, but yeah, it would really pop out of the slab.

I'm, posting this shabby little article because I once made the mistake of passing on a 9.6 copy, which I still regret. Love the cover, love the Robinson artwork, love the epic bad girl story. Ergo epic fail on my part. Curious to know if anyone has a nice copy to show?

battlefront5.jpg

What a cool cover!

Al I have is low grade :cry:

Sparkler39.jpg

This has been deslabbed, correct? i seem to remember it being sold in a slab by Heritage.

Yes, it was freed.

This has been deslabbed, correct? i seem to remember it being sold in a slab by Heritage.

Yes, it was freed.

Freedom`s just a word for nothin` left to lose.

I'd really be fascinated to know if any of you have a copy of this.

Catman15.jpg

Have the run. gator was kind enough to part with his. I've only seen one other for sale on eBay and it was a vg or so copy that sold for 3500. It's also my favorite cover of the run.

Hey! Long time no hear! That copy on Ebay was a dog as I recall. The hammer price took my breath away. Would love to see a scan of your copy if you have one!