• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1 Grail SOLD!

35 posts in this topic

oh, I saw/felt the vultures circling and couldnt fence sit any longer. Now, just need to sell off some stuff to lessen the dent.

X-Men 1 and 4 this week, :cloud9:

----

@ryan, definitely will talk about it on BoardieCast ;)

Nice pick ups! :grin:

i need to pause for a moment, and enjoy the fact that I just bought my grail comic I have wanted since a kid :D .

It may be low grade, but its still X-Men 1

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:ohnoez:

CBT Congrats. I know the feeling when I got my Grail Amazing Fantasy 145 and mine was very low grade. Coverless and just the Spiderman story . But to me its beautiful

Selling this for my friend Jeff, who's a new boardie (Surfer-fan).

No naughty-list types, Pay-Pal is fine, and shipping is included for the U.S.

The wrinkles and upper left spine are the big issues. I have the comic in hand, and it's solid and readable, with good off-white-ish pages.

Let's start at $800.

JCsXM1_zps39a8ebd3.jpg[/img]

Just digging this thread up to link it in the silver age xmen #1 club thread. Figured I might as well post here as also. Last august I took this book to Fan Expo and had it signed by Stan in person. Then subbed it with Gotham Central and had it pressed and graded by CGC. I'm thrilled with how it turned out and next its going up on the wall in the man cave :D

IMG_20150216_172732_zpsqxymvdek.jpg~320x480