• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #513 Cover

14 posts in this topic

What if those people are parkers parents still alive?

lol....that's been done. Turned out to be fakes designed by Harry osborn and the chameleon

I know that! I have the issues!

Im saying what if these are his real parents

So, uh, are you saying that petey's folks were TWINS who married each other and had a spider for a child??? Maybe there was no radioactive spider at all..just a really messed up family. Nah insane.gif

So, uh, are you saying that petey's folks were TWINS who married each other and had a spider for a child??? Maybe there was no radioactive spider at all..just a really messed up family. Nah insane.gif

No one knows who they are so Im just throwing out ideas!

Is that the Goblin or the Jackal? And these are the first modern ishes of Spidey I've read since around Peter Parker: Spider-Man 45 or 46; what's up with Norman Osborn, is he still in NYC and lingering in Peter's life?

Also, after reading Spider #511, I'm wondering if those kids are not Peter's at all, but Norman's. The way Gwen wants to avoid Norman when she's visiting Harry...