• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jughead as Captain Hero 1 - Guess this grade

16 posts in this topic

Since I won't be participating in the fun because I'll be on vacation, I guess I can help prep those that are participating.

Relevant info: Jughead as Captain Hero #1, 10/66, New label, off-white pages, Super-hero parody

I love this book so I econo'd it and am happy I did (although I'm always looking to upgrade)...

Front Cover:

Jughead1front.jpg

Back Cover:

Jughead1back.jpg

Anyone who doesn't say this is a 3.0 is wrong as rain because as the above stated this is definately a 3.0 and I'll eat my hat if it's not. sumo.gif

And which hat would that be? Your Panama? Start eating there Newt (and sharpen those skills). This is a 3.5 sumo.gif

To warrant a 3.0, a book would have to have a small piece missing, or more prevalent staining. (munch, munch!)

hi.gif

Oh well, I guess Diva and I can wear our dunce hats together. grin.gif

Shape up there partner! gossip.gifsign-rantpost.gif

Yeah - guilt by association! gossip.gif (if you find that you arrive independently at a grade identical to divarabnud's . . . take it down a notch!) gossip.gif