• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sex by Image comics

147 posts in this topic

OMG if you get this please read the letters column. The first letter to the author is awesome an hilarious.

The issues has a few layers already set up. Also they went all out in the sex part, there is a 7-8 columns of lesbian sex.

If that's "all out on the sex part", then you must not get out on the internet much. :)

:roflmao:

I read this as "free to in-store customers". Is that incorrect? Online you seem to be selling it for $40.

It was interesting.

Looking forward to see where this goes.

Explicit, but not sexy.

I hope the letter pages continue to receive thought out / lengthy responses.

(possibly a tumblr to collect those that do / don't get printed?)

With all the recent Image creators joining the boards, this book / thread would explode if Joe joined.

During the scene people will discuss the most, the main character sits - lost in thought - not aware of his surroundings.

One of the girls calls him out on it.

As a reader, I was lost in thought as to why he was thinking about the lady (Mother? Grandmother? Lover? Police Commissioner?) he made the promise to and what the tiny ball (Marble? Poison? Super Serum?) was vs. paying attention to what he was paying to watch.

I read this as "free to in-store customers". Is that incorrect? Online you seem to be selling it for $40.

EXACTLY.

A nice incentive to visit the shop, No?

sex1.JPG

EXACTLY.

sex1.JPG

pretty sure plane fare would cost more than the $40. ;)

EXACTLY.

sex1.JPG

pretty sure plane fare would cost more than the $40. ;)

Sorry, the promotion did NOT revolve around you.

It was designed to build in store traffic & expand image readership.

Killer day.

Just killer...

Fantastic variants for sex and helheim

Going to grab them both on the online store if available

Havent bought any phantoms so ill gladly spend the money on sex #1 since I enjoy the cover

Didnt have a chance to read the actual issue yet though

Bought a bunch of these, sold them within a few hours for monies :whee: and still have some left.

There better be some clandestine reason for the awful font and highlighting revealed at some point. The highlights I'm sure will lead to something but the font? :facepalm: Awful!

Quite enjoyed the style of art and colouring, already paid for #2 so hopefully it will pick up. Thought the nudity was rather tame actually and rather blown out of proportion in some early reviews.