• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official Sadfan fan club...

634 posts in this topic

I'm still a fan of Sadfan, but club Sadfan has degenerated into a bag of dikks.

Who, whoa, whoa.

Is it time to formulate splinter from orthodoxy already?

Some of the momos causing harm are just doing it for the giggles and you know whats.

I guess it's time to start writing this stuff down for the faithful. :sorry:

Book One: Chapter One.

v1. In the beginning was the Sandman. And Gaiman looked at it and said it was good.

(look, I'm gonna be here a while- you might want to go get lunch)

I'm still a fan of Sadfan, but club Sadfan has degenerated into a bag of dikks.

Who, whoa, whoa.

Is it time to formulate splinter from orthodoxy already?

Some of the momos causing harm are just doing it for the giggles and you know whats.

I guess it's time to start writing this stuff down for the faithful. :sorry:

Book One: Chapter One.

v1. In the beginning was the Sandman. And Gaiman looked at it and said it was good.

(look, I'm gonna be here a while- you might want to go get lunch)

I thought Chapter 1 was "In a hole in the ground there lived a sadfan." (shrug)

I am so glad I found the rest of you pikers.

I reject you all in favor of rage-induced insult-hurling rants, shoe-banging, hand-wringing, and searching the skies for the inevitable pulp paper cataclysm that will end us all.

I reject you all in favor of rage-induced insult-hurling rants, shoe-banging, hand-wringing, and searching the skies for the inevitable pulp paper cataclysm that will end us all.

All i know is thats the 1st butthurt thread where i officially achieved ZERO butthurt :acclaim:

All i know is thats the 1st butthurt thread where i officially achieved ZERO butthurt :acclaim:

You've come a long way.

Was that because Mark1 didn't post in the thread?

Was that because Mark1 didn't post in the thread?

I don't see 37 "apology to sufunk" and "retract apology to sufunk" threads cluttering up CG so that probably is it (thumbs u