• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars 7 Carrie Fisher

19 posts in this topic

I expect this to be something like the last Indiana Jones movie, where Harrison Ford reprised his role and bridges the gap to the new character / franchise with LaBouf.

The old guys from Star Wars will be there to bridge the gap to new actors.

My expectations is that this upcoming film will be on par with Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and Star Trek:Generations.

I expect this to be something like the last Indiana Jones movie, where Harrison Ford reprised his role and bridges the gap to the new character / franchise with LaBouf.

My expectations is that this upcoming film will be on par with Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and Star Trek:Generations.

with Lucas out of the picture I believe it has the potential to be great. my only fear is that everything in the Star Wars universe has been revealed. how can they possibly wow us now?

with Lucas out of the picture I believe it has the potential to be great. my only fear is that everything in the Star Wars universe has been revealed. how can they possibly wow us now?

Baby Jar Jar?

I never read any of the books, and have a poor memory.

The Dark Force Rising trilogy by Timothy Zahn would make great movies.

Without a freaking doubt!

Ive read the series at least 7 times and the complexity of the characters, the sheer greatness of Thrawn, and the pace of the books is wonderful.

Baby Jar Jar?

is going to burst outta chewbacca's stomach!

Baby Jar Jar?

is going to burst outta chewbacca's stomach!

:sick:

Baby Jar Jar?

:roflmao:

By a rush to re-make episodes I II and III again with JJ directing. (shrug)