• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Tales of suspense 39

23 posts in this topic

Hello fellow boardies! Don't usually post here in the PGM section but I just picked this one up at superworldcomics and was thinking about sending it in to be graded. (my first book ever sent into CGC!) Any thoughts shall be appreciated, thanks!

tos39_zps2947d3fc.jpg

tos39b_zps54a4c7d1.jpg

Thanks for all the replies so far guys. These pics should help. As for restoration, I asked and he didn't think there was any, but in the event that there was they have a guarantee on the book.

IMG_1675_zpsde137e05.jpg

IMG_1672_zpsa71d7444.jpg

IMG_1673_zps38ca468b.jpg

IMG_1674_zps3ac3953b.jpg

IMG_1676_zpsc9d6eb68.jpg

IMG_1677_zpsca8adcb8.jpg

4.5/5.0

Looks like the spine makes it a technical 4.5 but it presents really well, so it might get a key issue bump.

Also, it's really nicely centered compared to most copies. You almost have the entire right set of quotes around the word Iron Man, which is not an easy thing to find in my limited experience.

Great book.

4.0-4.5 (thumbs u

I agree.

I also agree, but could see 5.0 on a good day. And I agree with the poster above who pointed out the great centering. Having a nearly complete set of right quotation marks is a very nice bump for eye appeal.

4.5/5.0

Looks like the spine makes it a technical 4.5 but it presents really well, so it might get a key issue bump.

Also, it's really nicely centered compared to most copies. You almost have the entire right set of quotes around the word Iron Man, which is not an easy thing to find in my limited experience.

Great book.

+1

4.5/5.0

Great book.

+1

+2 ;)

I am going to go with a 3.5 but it is a pretty 3.5..

As I mentioned in the other thread I was going to go look at this book with the intent to buy it. Ted told me it looks like tape was removed from the interior spine. CGC may deduct for that if not 4.0 is right on the money maybe pushes 4.5.

Great book (thumbs u