• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Raw Books Batman 73, Detective Comics 187, And More !

24 posts in this topic

Going to be listing some raw books over the next few days. Some great GA some great SA as well If you are unhappy with my grading feel to send back book no problem :headbang: I take Paypal or MO shipping is from Canada I can ship BTW cardboard pretty cheap boxed will be more your choice Normal rules apply :takeit: rules and will always listen to your PMs Thanks for looking :cool:

I do have to head out for a while so could be the only book this evening or maybe slip in a few later this evening but lets make this thread official. First up Batman 73 Cr/ow I have this in grading forum coming back anywhere as a 5.0 to 6.5 heavy on the 6.0 lets call it a 5.5 to be on safe side $595

Scan7_zps2434c423.jpeg

Scan8_zpsa3dde130.jpeg

Detective Comics 187 very tough book to find front cover has a couple large rips but is attached to book on both staples, and all pages firmly attached CR/OW supple pages great reader would say its a 1.5-1.8 for the grade $235

Scan9-1_zpsc4098a7f.jpeg

Scan10-1_zps51240135.jpeg

Detective Comics 187 very tough book to find front cover has a couple large rips but is attached to book on both staples, and all pages firmly attached CR/OW supple pages great reader would say its a 1.5-1.8 for the grade $235

Scan9-1_zpsc4098a7f.jpeg

:news: Sold via PM :news:

Scan9-1_zpsc4098a7f.jpeg

Wow that was fast :o Tec 187's are a hot seller!

Scan9-1_zpsc4098a7f.jpeg

Wow that was fast :o Tec 187's are a hot seller!

toughest fifties Tec to find especially in mid/high grade. This copy had a rare full date stamp on BC too :)