• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's FRIDAY NIGHT.... and that means.... CONTEST!!! - POLLS are OPEN!

135 posts in this topic

Nice work on the Nowhere Men and Sixth Gun.

Tomorrow. If all goes well, I'm heading to 2 more Hastings in the area to pillage them of whatever Sixth Gun issues I can find. That is if I can get my piece(s) finished in time :)

Nice work on the Nowhere Men and Sixth Gun.

Tomorrow. If all goes well, I'm heading to 2 more Hastings in the area to pillage them of whatever Sixth Gun issues I can find. That is if I can get my piece(s) finished in time :)

Good luck. If you find any extra #1's can you pick one up for me? I want to see what all the fuss is about.

Oh and I don't care red, green, blue - whatever they got is fine. :insane:

Btw, thanks for the compliments.

The face is suppose to be the intangible guy nice so I didnt use a pen on his face - Besides drawing faces isnt something ive had a lot of practice with, especially hair

Cant wait to see Sarfa's finished piece

Damnit. I just got home. And I'm nowhere near finished. If only I had more time. It's been a crazy day. Well I don't know that it will be a finished cover but I will post what I have done before midnight :( err 11pm my time

Ok here is what I have...

I still plan to finish this one over the weekend. I'm pissed at myself for not allowing myself more time instead of hunting down Sixth Gun issues ALL over the state of Texas :P

contest2-helmeim.jpg

I didn't have as much time to work on my drawing as I would have liked and I'm not entirely happy with it, but with the deadline just about here, I'll submit my entry all the same.

LilDepressedBoy1PhantomVariant_zpsf60d4bdf.jpg

HOLY BATMAN!!! That is so friggin' awesome. Is this a real cover or your own creation? Either way, it's great!!! And you guys were worried about what I was going to do? I'm blown away by this man. Bravo (worship):applause:

I didn't have as much time to work on my drawing as I would have liked and I'm not entirely happy with it, but with the deadline just about here, I'll submit my entry all the same.

LilDepressedBoy1PhantomVariant_zpsf60d4bdf.jpg

HOLY BATMAN!!! That is so friggin' awesome. Is this a real cover or your own creation? Either way, it's great!!!

The background comes from Walking Dead #1, but I'm responsible for putting the Li'l Depressed Boy and his logo on the cover.