• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Babisu Kourtis and Achilleas Kokkinakis Sketch Opp for MEFCC

42 posts in this topic

I will be attending the Middle East and Film Comic Con in April and Babisu will be joining me for an appearance. We are going to offer CGC sketch covers for the first time since his first opp.

Edit:

I am adding the opportunity to get a sketch from Achilleas Kokkinakis from this show as well. Both Babisu and Achilleas are stationed in the Greek Army and will be attending MEFCC with Mercenary Art so this opportunity might not come around again for a while.

Pricing is as follows for Babisu.

Copic marker colored sketches.

$125 single full figure.

$25 each additional character

$25 for full color background

Pricing is as follows for Achilleas:

$125 bust shot

$150 single full figure

Message me for both for more complicated, gate-fold or any other questions regarding pricing.

Price includes CGC submission fee and return shipping.

Payment by Paypal or Check please. Payments and blank books must be in hand by March 25th!

SAM_0023.jpg

SAM_0102.jpg

SAM_0190.jpg

SAM_0188.jpg

SAM_0491.jpg

SAM_0501.jpg

SAM_0487.jpg

LeroysVenomvsCaptainAmerica.jpg

BK15Morpheusfromsandmanbyvertigo_zpsc6ad5b5c.jpg

BK23venomvscarnage.jpg

See more here: http://s1205.beta.photobucket.com/user/MercenaryArt/library/Babis%20Kourtis

Here is a list of the blanks already with Babisu in Greece. He can start on these right away. I will collect everyone else's covers and send them before I leave for St. Louis on the 21st