• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

so proud of my son and his collecting habits

14 posts in this topic

My four year old son was very good today. Help helped me and hos mother move. On top of that he was really good all day and minded very well even at the store and while going out to eat.

If you have read this far you are probably wondering what this has to do with comics and the signature room well I am getting to that. Since he was goode and his mother said he could have a toy. So he picked out the whole run of marvel PVC figurines even the variant chase figures. This is just another part of his collection. He also picked a Charlie Ballard green lantern original page to hang in his room. He also conned me out of a spongbob # 1 signature series signed by earnest borgnine. He is so on the right track. He makes me proud

It is a good thing. But he is louder than me. He has more energy and swagger. He will be ready to hit the con circuit in 2 or 3 years

I have 2 to 3 years to get all of my books done before the apocalypse is upon us :-)

I don't know how I feel about Kris Moore having a protege...

:-)

One step closer to total global domination! :headbang:

I don't know how I feel about Kris Moore having a protege...

:-)

One step closer to total global domination! :headbang:

:o

I , for one, welcome our new Moore Overlords. (worship)