• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DAREDEVIL #1 CGC 9.4--- SOLD

23 posts in this topic

Nice bright and sharp colors.

All rules apply, questions,comments,pm's etc welcome.

Shipping is free...

Time payments are available on most of the books I am selling.

CHECK OR MO only please...

NO RETURNS ON THIRD PARTY GRADED BOOKS (CGC

If you want scans of the book, send me your email address..

Thanks,

Steve

$12,500

dd1.jpg

dd1b.jpg

Check or MO only?

There is a limit on the amount you can put on a money order :)

Someone would have to get a bank check instead.

I bought a book off comic link one time years ago and sent in a bank check because I wanted faster shipping and Josh told me "You'll have to wait for it to clear first" I said "It's a bank check, you don't need to wait for it to clear!!" I was pretty pissed haha

I trust bank checks less than normal checks. A lot of fakes out there. Josh or whoever does the receiving usually gets a stack of USPS Money Orders from me. Even those have been faked and I had to get the Postal Inspector involved because the dummy was using their actual name and address.

EVERY bank check I've received off Craigslist has been fake. That means there are a ton of scammers out there with printers. I would wait until it cleared too which could take up to three weeks depending on the other bank.

Paypal is another story. I think I've been hit with every attempt at a scam to date with PP. It's like rolling around in a pit of snakes. Plus PP is literally incompetent when it comes to them potentially losing a dime.

Now let's talk about the DD1. Nice nice book! I just wished it was a grail that I wanted since I was 13. If it were a 9.2, maybe a 9.0 I would consider it because it is on my list of books to get.

I bought a DD1 in 1983 in a junk shop for TEN CENTS! It looked like it was beat to death, but I thought it was the coolest thing in the world to have it. I sold it with the rest of my books like a dummy when I started to sprout hair for a guitar. Now 30 years later I'm spending a ton of money to get them back; go figure. I still stink at playing the guitar...

Check or MO only?

There is a limit on the amount you can put on a money order :)

Someone would have to get a bank check instead.

I bought a book off comic link one time years ago and sent in a bank check because I wanted faster shipping and Josh told me "You'll have to wait for it to clear first" I said "It's a bank check, you don't need to wait for it to clear!!" I was pretty pissed haha

You can always send more then one MO :)

I sold it with the rest of my books like a dummy when I started to sprout hair for a guitar.

LMAO! :makepoint:

I play guitar too, but aint no way I be selling keys to fund the guitarage :)