• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the grade on this #181....No the other #181!!

35 posts in this topic

Hmmmm... double negative means you WOULD sell it for less than $400. Let's talk? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I wouldn't sell it for no less than $400US...... 893applaud-thumb.gifhi.gif

If there are any takers out there....... 893applaud-thumb.gif

$400 is VERY low for this book.

HEY, get in line dudes! devil.gif893frustrated.gif

Seriously - get it slabbed - it is worthy!!! (or take FFB's money - I'm a little played out right now.)

I would sell it for no less than $400US...... 893applaud-thumb.gifhi.gif

If there are any takers out there....... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Get it slabbed.

If you get lucky you can fleece the sheep. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

What I wanna know is...does it still have it's pin up page? Great pin up pic of batman and robin inside.I have it in my low to mid grade copy of the same issue.

If not...your comic would only be a qualified 9.2 to 9.4

Is this book notorious for missing its pinup page?

thumbsup2.gif Yep...it's more a centerfold really than a pinup if I remember correctly. But, this comic does have one, and if removed it would make this comic only a qualified high grade.

thumbsup2.gif Yep...it's more a centerfold really than a pinup if I remember correctly. But, this comic does have one, and if removed it would make this comic only a qualified high grade.

Just so you know guys, it has the center pin-up and intact with Batman and Robin

art from Infantino!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Just so you know guys, it has the center pin-up and intact with Batman and Robin

art from Infantino!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

I would go 8 to 8.5. White area looks dirty, rounded corners, creases on the spine, color flacks on the bottom edge.

Well I'll just say this in closing, I believe when I do finally submit it, that it would get at least a 9.0 or if I hope for the best 9.2. There is no sign of any stresses at all and the corners are sharp and the colors is bright...... thumbsup2.gifacclaim.gif.... 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif