• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kimik's Slab Sale! THREAD NOW CLOSED!

67 posts in this topic

Re: GL #85 - that is one of those printer creases on the book.

But is that enough to knock a book down that much? The Batman 217 that you sold on this thread was a 9.2 and has a printer's crease (or at least it looks like one). Just curious as that is a nice looking 7.5 GL 85.

NOOOOO Ryan you can't sell that! :cry:

I am torn between trying to selling the Batman #222 or #227. I know the #222 will be harder to replace, but #227 is a much more important book to me..........

New book for tonight:

Batman #68 CGC 6.0 White Pages - $500

I sold this last year to another boardie via e-mail, then reacquired it in a deal with him a short while ago. lol

cgcBatman68-1_zps4f2b64c8.jpg

cgcBatman68bc-1_zps37d17593.jpg

NOOOOO Ryan you can't sell that! :cry:

I am torn between trying to selling the Batman #222 or #227. I know the #222 will be harder to replace, but #227 is a much more important book to me..........

I know the #227 prices are on the up but there is still an abundance of them floating around, #222 in this grade you RARELY see.

But you got to do what you got to do bud. :foryou:

And that is it for listings in this FS thread. I will post a recap tomorrow. Feel free to PM me with offers on any of the books.

Why invite PMs and then not answer them?

I just responded to your PM from last night.